Which are your favourite SHORTS ???

alright here is the deal im a cheap bastard not by chocie but with a girlfriend and a low paying job and need cheap training shorts i really don't care about style but price i usally take old board shorts and slice up the in and outer seam also i dont feel like spending 45-50 bucks to ruin shorts so any help is very welcome

the HCK shorts are only $35 and I think they are more comfy then the Sprawls (at least the 05, I haven't tried the new ones yet).

Truth shorts are like $25 and are really good shorts. I don't carry Truths but I am thinking about it.

www.SSFgear.com

RIOFIGHTWEAR said:
Hi Sir

We saw your feedback and we've got surprised and concerned. Would you please return the short AS IS to us , so we can take a look at it ? We need to know why it is falling apart. Also we need to know how you are washing and drying them ..They are made to last few years even at intense training . We sold few hundreds units already and so far no complains. Also we have few athletes at a famous club wearing them daily at their sparring classes and no rips and tears whatsoever..

We will send you another pair , free of charge. But it would be way better if you had contacted us before and reported it .

We will be waiting for your contact ,

PS : Are you talking about the Grappling or the tight VT shorts ?

TEAM RFW

hey man, didnt mean any offense, so i hope none was taken, and thanks a lot for you concern. its the grappling shorts and the tears are on the velcro strap and the velcro is falling off. sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, i dont check the this board very often. ill send them over to you after i wash them - i think you'd appreciate that, they are verrrrrrry stinky :D

hey riofightwear, your pm box is full. ill try to give you another pm tomorrow, im going home for the day and have no internet access there.

the best pair of muay thai shorts for me were thaismai they were cheap and it didn't fall apart like two pair of windy shorts i got

base_tie.jpg

i wear these quiksilver board shorts, they are very tough and feel really nice n smooth. had to cut the wax comb off the pocket though.

also have a pair of sprawl xt's which are really nice and functional.

Definetely the new hot blood shorts that we got in with the GI mateial on the front and the other style that they have, the one's that Marcelo Garcia wore in the ADCC......................

I have several pair of Sprawl shorts. They are all great but my faves are my 05 flex fighter xt's. I am 2-0 in them.

Twins or super pro for muay thai. Volcom for beach and booogey! I also try getting me a sprawl shorts but they are sold out everywhere

Back