Which 2015 fight are you most looking forward to?

They've been setting Berto up for a Floyd fight for years now. I feel like it was in his original contract with Haymon to get this fight. Even now, when it is the most godawful fight that could be made for PPV, he gets it.

I doubt it was ever on paper, but you're probably not far off. It was probably "promised" as long as he performed.

They have a good backstory though, what with Nelly banging Ms. Jackson and Berto being friends with him :icon_neut I'm th

John Elway was the greatest QB ever.

Elway was great. No doubt.

Unfortunately for you......

giphy.gif

It's a joke, because this is another useless thread created by you. You might be the most humorless poster on this site. Were you expecting 100 posters to list 1 of 3 fights? How exciting, great thread.

At least you learned how to make a title finally. Here's an example of a typical actjac thread tite:

Could it be true that Mayweather....

Then you open it, and it says something pointless. You once called your thread titles a "tactic" lol True story, you actually said that. A tactic for what? Being annoying? Getting people to click your shitty threads? If you're going to suck, you should at least develop a sense of humor.

1. Posters are responding to the question...of the very interesting matches which fight are you most looking forward to this year?
2. Your mama wears combat boots
3. *yawn*

First of all fuck Tom Brady.

Now that's off my chest is like to see ggg get a shot at lineal. Miguel I'm looking in your direction.

Now that's off my chest is like to see ggg get a shot at lineal. Miguel I'm looking in your direction.

I think that Golovkin defeats Lemieux and Canelo beats Cotto (quite easily) setting up a huge Alvarez/GGG fight.....Should Gennady win that fight and then take on Ward it would be an all time moment in boxing hitory.

As of now Canelo/Cotto

You spelled his last name wrong. It's Br4dy.

I am most looking forward to Klitschko-Fury and the changing of the guard.

Frampton v Quigg cos I'll go see it and have family nearby to stay with in either Ireland or England and it'll be a great super bantam scrap.

If frampton moves up to feather I lose faith in him

Back