• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which 2 fights are you looking forward to most tonight? (2x votes)

Pick your 2 favourite fights tonight.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main and co-main. Only for Barao and Cyborg though. I don't care about their opponents.

Big Country vs Bigfoot.
Cyborg vs Lansberg ... Just in case The near impossible happens.

It's funny that Nelson and Silva are top two. With all the shit people talk about HW and how shallow it is, and obviously neither Nelson or Silva are close to the top of this supposedly shallow division. But people can't deny they love to watch them!!

Nelson/Silva will either be the most boring grappling match or Bigfoot dies.

The fact they're best friends all of a sudden makes me think the fight might go the distance. Maybe they both want to get cut so Bigfoot can juice and Nelson can get paid in bellator.

Why would you be shocked? Two big name heavyweights with knockout power, thats the best fight on the card
Two bum heavyweights, that shouldn't be in the top 10, both with shit cardio.

I expect a sloppy borring decision.

Two bum heavyweights, that shouldn't be in the top 10, both with shit cardio.

I expect a sloppy borring decision.
Bigfoot can barely make it past the first minute before being ko'd. This fight will be no different.

Nelson vs Bigfoot is winning.... Must be a lot of people wanting to see Bogfoot go to sleep.

Imo Felder vs Trinaldo is the best competative fight on the card. I also can't wait for Gillespies debut, i'm really high on him and its a good fight against a TUF Brazil winner.

Also funny that Santos-Spicely is main card and has just 1 vote.

Kkkkkrrrrroooo Kapppaaaa vs Idk his name,and i'm trying

Felder/Trinaldo
Yahya/Tanaka

most the other fights are one sided on paper. Formiga/Ortiz might be good

Pepey/Mike DLT - Pepey's gonna pull some crazy, reckless submission out of his arse-crack.

Nelson/Silva - gonna be brutal and quick, hopefully.

Honourable mention - Trinaldo/Felder.

I voted for Godofredo Pepey. Nevermind his last bout. It's time to win more bonuses. Also Trinaldo/Felder is great too.

Stevie Ray, Erik Silva, and Jussier Formiga on the earlier part of the prelims makes this a very good overall card.

Last edited:
Back