Whether Nate Wins or Conor wins

This is why we need Nate to win. If he loses, we get a rubber match and the 145 belt will get held up for even longer.

Nah man, if Conor wins, it'll be as if the first fight never even happened. Nate beating his ass on a weeks holiday notice will be completely erased from history and people will pump up this win as if he beat some top champion, instead of a perennial lightweight contender he already got beaten by after coming in on such short holiday notice he didn't even have time to lose the full weight. It's already gone from "Nate coming in on such short notice he didn't have time to train and lose the weight properly" to "Conor is such a warrior he decided to jump up two divisions to fight the massive, beastly Nate Diaz at 170".

That's the big bonus of having all these hyped up fans running around after you. Like the UFC version of Beliebers.

I want to see Nate win again but a rubber match would be epic. I still think id rather diaz win though

HESPECT. Question is: say nate loses, who does he fight next?? He will retire. There is no money fight left for him because no title... not even Pettis / diaz would bring the bank home.
Conor has aldo and alvarez's title to chase after...

HESPECT. Question is: say nate loses, who does he fight next?? He will retire. There is no money fight left for him because no title... not even Pettis / diaz would bring the bank home.
Conor has aldo and alvarez's title to chase after...

Cowboy Cerrone or Wait's for the Conor Trilogy.

A good fight, no injuries and both to be on the 205 card vs other opponents and I'll be happy.

Nah man, if Conor wins, it'll be as if the first fight never even happened. Nate beating his ass on a weeks holiday notice will be completely erased from history and people will pump up this win as if he beat some top champion, instead of a perennial lightweight contender he already got beaten by after coming in on such short holiday notice he didn't even have time to lose the full weight. It's already gone from "Nate coming in on such short notice he didn't have time to train and lose the weight properly" to "Conor is such a warrior he decided to jump up two divisions to fight the massive, beastly Nate Diaz at 170".

That's the big bonus of having all these hyped up fans running around after you. Like the UFC version of Beliebers.

it was a modern day DavidvsGoliath. Conor had the final victory.

I like it but this place is still gonna be a shit show during and after the event.

Hurray me, I get to clean up the mess.

UFC-196-Weigh-in-Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

lets pay our respect to both of these awesome Fighters and forget about hating on the loser. May they come-out unscathed and may we continue to watch them fight and entertain us for years to come.
<mma4>

Conor will leave this sport with millions of dollars, has a girlfriend who's been with him for years. Friends will stick by him when he leaves the sport. Conor even if loses to Nate, has left a mark. People often forget 90 per cent of MMA fighters never win a UFC title.

Conor will leave this sport with millions of dollars, has a girlfriend who's been with him for years. Friends will stick by him when he leaves the sport. Conor even if loses to Nate, has left a mark. People often forget 90 per cent of MMA fighters never win a UFC title.

What's your point?

UFC-196-Weigh-in-Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

lets pay our respect to both of these awesome Fighters and forget about hating on the loser. May they come-out unscathed and may we continue to watch them fight and entertain us for years to come.

I'm gonna go hard on his fans if Conor loses because they'll go hard on Diaz fans if Diaz loses. Why would I let them off the hook if they won't let us off the hook? It's kill or be killed. ;)

I've got a bunch of gifs ready for it.

giphy.gif

Shut fuck up and JUSTBBLEEEED!!! :p

I'm going to pay respects for the fact that this is one of the few fights where there will probably be a shit storm here on Sherdog regardless of who wins.

I'm gonna go hard on his fans if Conor loses because they'll go hard on Diaz fans if Diaz loses. Why would I let them off the hook if they won't let us off the hook? It's kill or be killed. ;)

I've got a bunch of gifs ready for it.

giphy.gif

forgive them for they know not what they do

giphy.gif

Back