Wheres Vic Darchinyan?

Mike Mesey

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Since he lost the belt i havent heard or seen much.I did eat at this restaurant,its ok.

He's lined up to fight Euro midget with a belt.

Still looking for the missing pieces of his huge ego that got smashed in the fifth round. Never quite seen karma like that before in boxing.

hopefully the realization that he is Human doesn't derail his career.

Still looking for the missing pieces of his huge ego that got smashed in the fifth round. Never quite seen karma like that before in boxing.

LOL Funny stuff. Im also wondering if realizing his mortality will cause him to fold as a fighter

Welcome to www.fashioncorners.com there are many model of our products, our company selling brand name shoes,hoodies,jeans,caps,belts, underwear,(R3,R4,TN,Air Jordan shoes ,Air Jordan woman shoes, Air Jordan children shoes ,nike max,nike shox ,gucci,bape,dunk,prada,dsquared,D&G,rift,converseshoes,evisu,coogi,bape,bbc,lrg,ggg,e-handy,artful lacoste t-shirt,hoodies,sweater evisu,bape,red monkey jeans, New era ,lv ,e-handy caps, underwear, belts, handbags )UGG boot, AF1/air jordans 5 mix style shoes, AF1/air jordans 12 mix style shoes,coach handbag,coach purse.,newera caps, fendi sunglasses .
msn: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

I can offer low price and good quality for you.,if you are interested in them,please remember to contact me.

He drew Z Gorres in Cebu, Philippines. This is the fight when people threw shit into the ring because of poor officiating. I didn't see the rest of the fight but my pops told me Vic did enough to win. I'm Filipino so I'd know that you're probably right in guessing that someone paid the judges to give Gorres the close rounds in his hometown.

The thing is though, it didn't do Gorres any favors. He wasn't included in the Invasion card even though he could have. After losing to Montiel and drawing Vic in the same place in more or less the same fashion, you can bet that Shaw or Filipino promoters would not be so keen in investing in him.

He should be called Vic Daryan because the dude has no chin.

whats with all the hatin' hes jsut charismatic!!! I saw his fight with burgos jr last night and he did really well, to bad he didnt knock him out though.

whats with all the hatin' hes jsut charismatic!!! I saw his fight with burgos jr last night and he did really well, to bad he didnt knock him out though.

Yeah... Bleeding brain for the win!!!

Back