Where's the UFC on Fox 22 official (not ceremonial) weigh in video?

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I wanna see Paige and Karate Hotti all dehydrated and mad, not dancing around. Show me the suffering that goes into this sport!

u wanna see towels brah

gina-carano-stripped-down-big.jpg

p.s that's her dad on the right

I would never like to see PVZ suffer ;(

The 2nd weight in for show is SSOOOOOO stupid but they fool people in to thinking it's some event so they can charge people to watch.

They need to televise the REAL weigh in on fight pass or something. We should see that and not just the super fan "journalists".

The 2nd weight in for show is SSOOOOOO stupid but they fool people in to thinking it's some event so they can charge people to watch.

They need to televise the REAL weigh in on fight pass or something. We should see that and not just the super fan "journalists".

I thought they always posted both? This is the first time I haven't seen the real weigh in. I don't really care for the fake weigh in and wish they'd scrap it.

I thought they always posted both? This is the first time I haven't seen the real weigh in. I don't really care for the fake weigh in and wish they'd scrap it.

They might i have no clue. I don't really care about watching dudes undress tbh. Just saying the 2nd weigh in seems super pointless. Especially since it's not real.

At this point the "ceremonial" weigh-in is going nowhere. The UFC wisely monetized it to earn a pretty penny. It's as much a part of the show as the card itself now.

Huh ?

Charge people to watch ? It's always been free to go to weigh-ins.

Huh ?

Charge people to watch ? It's always been free to go to weigh-ins.

I believe it's part of buying the ticket to the fight the next day. Besides the point because they are not actually watching the real weigh ins so what they are watching is a fake show. Free or not.

Back