Where's the MMA scene at?

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Infernal Azazel, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Infernal Azazel

Infernal Azazel Green Belt

Hey guys! So I've been out of MMA for a little while now. My sensei passed away and I had like a 15-episode long anime flashback period. I finally snapped out of it and I'm getting back into training and watching MMA.

I've always been a rather big fan of organizations outside of the UFC, and I don't really know what's up now. I have the New Years fights waiting on my laptop, I'll get them watched over the next few days.

For reference, the last I watched was when DREAM was still going strong. I hear it's mostly dead in the water now, which is a crying shame.

So what's the best place to watch now? I know Bellator has a lot of ex-UFC guys now, and I hear good things about One FC. Is DEEP still as hard to find a way to watch live as always?

I know this could technically be solved with a google search, but I like getting the opinions of other huge fans!