Where's the magic on Diaz mcgregor 1?

Watermelonfresh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I loved the interviews and pressers, the weigh in and like many was pretty invested in the fight. So far for 2nd fight things have been quite.... Let's hope things get a little crazy again

Conor can't really talk shit on someone who submitted the fuck out of him on 11 days notice, and since there's no shit talk from Conor there's nothing for Nate to hilariously respond to

Nate is not a showman like his brother is (intentional or not). It takes a lot of work to get anything else than a four letter word out of him. And Conor is not in the position to do so this time around.

Nate will do all of his talking in the cage on fight night. Conor has to keep his sucks closed because he got his ass whooped.

This is the calm before the storm my friend.

Yeah I watch fights.

The only way Connor wins is if Diaz lets him. Which he very well may do considering the money/business aspect of the game. He can cash in twice more by loosing.

Nate don't talk sh!t he does business, Conor got most of his boasting & bragging fed back to him tenfold from media & fans don't think he wants to give his haters and media more fuel to burn his ass after this upcoming beatdown pt. 2

Conor is being boring out of spite b/c hes pissed about being pulled from ufc200

I loved the interviews and pressers, the weigh in and like many was pretty invested in the fight. So far for 2nd fight things have been quite.... Let's hope things get a little crazy again
conor cant really say sht since he got finished last time - i expected the press tours to be way calmer now that hes not able to convince everyone hes invincible

conor cant really say sht since he got finished last time - i expected the press tours to be way calmer now that hes not able to convince everyone hes invincible

You're exaggerating, Conor does not try to claim he's invincible....

"Jesus is cool, God's recognize gods"

Conor can't really talk shit on someone who submitted the fuck out of him on 11 days notice, and since there's no shit talk from Conor there's nothing for Nate to hilariously respond to
Exactly.

Back