Where's Ido Portal?

last i heard he was preparing for MMA debut??

Having better control of your body and better range of motion doesn't make you a better fighter? An interesting hot take, to be sure.
Erm yea that's what Yoga and capoeira is for. I've tried both. The Ido shit isn't going to make that much of a difference. I'm sure it helps, but not by much.

Says he went to train A level athletes en basketball

Erm yea that's what Yoga and capoeira is for. I've tried both. The Ido shit isn't going to make that much of a difference. I'm sure it helps, but not by much.
Erm yea or you could do the "Ido shit." You haven't tried it, so how would you know how it compares to Yoga and Capoeira?

Having better control of your body and better range of motion doesn't make you a better fighter? An interesting hot take, to be sure.

yeah man, ive always said fighters should do more maths cos then theyd be smarter than their opponent. also if fighters were more sensitive they would understand how to hurt their opponents better, like by being their friend for years and then stabbing them in the back when they were going through a rough patch. i'd also recommend that fighters avoid bjj as it causes injuries, whereas if they study nutrition they can become healthier. all these things would make you a better fighter, its pretty obvious

yeah man, ive always said fighters should do more maths cos then theyd be smarter than their opponent. also if fighters were more sensitive they would understand how to hurt their opponents better, like by being their friend for years and then stabbing them in the back when they were going through a rough patch. i'd also recommend that fighters avoid bjj as it causes injuries, whereas if they study nutrition they can become healthier. all these things would make you a better fighter, its pretty obvious
Retarded post.

Haha wish Ido never worked with Conor, I followed him way before all this and the guys brilliant, it's almost tarnished his name now though.
Might have smudged his name a bit but probably tripled his bank account.

Working on the intricacies of touching butts that you dont even know the names of

I think Conor either matured or is trying to portray that he has matured from the touch butt and excessive promoting to concentrate on training. Ido Portal was nothing but an excuse to have ridiculous videos of Conor doing weird shit and
It backfired horribly with the whole touch butt and then losing

I was wondering this too. Hoping Helwani would ask him. The Ido shit don't make you a better fighter. Just do yoga and capoeira.
Movement is just one aspect of MMA and Ido's not a miracle. Conor has had fantastic results in MMA and is very tricky. Ido's other fighters include MVP and Lando. Both of them have really funky styles, and tho Lando has a boxing and gas tank problem, he has had some great success with funky movements inside the Octagon.

Ido's actually having an MMA fight, so it will be interesting.

I like how Conor clocks the camera.... we see you Conor

Think that touch butt bender got fired after the Mayweather fight. Conor's shaky arm routine went down like a sack of shit.

Maybe playing touch butt with GOAT Artem now that Conor is busy.

Back