• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where's all the Tyson Fury haters now?

Can't call him a duck anymore.

Not only is he doing a good deed by making Francis rich, he's signed to fight the supposed Fury killer.

Stop hating one of the GOAT boxers and promoters.

• He DID duck Usyk until the Saudis offered him oil money
  • He hasn't fought Usyk yet
  • He isn't "one of the GOAT boxers" as he only has one top win on his resume and that's Wilder
  • Expected piss poor thread from troll who thought Jake Paul could be a world champ

Last edited:
Klitchko is for sure the best boxer Fury has fought, not Wilder.

What are you going to do, youve got to get him his props, he can only fight in his era, and that era is weak in the HW division.

Klitchko is for sure the best boxer Fury has fought, not Wilder.

What are you going to do, youve got to get him his props, he can only fight in his era, and that era is weak in the HW division.

Fighting and beating an old and clearly at the end of his career Klit in one of the most boring fights in HW history is not as good as it looks on paper.

• He isn't "one of the GOAT boxers" as he only has one top win on his resume and that's Wilder
  • Expected piss poor thread from troll who thought Jake Paul could be a world champ
Indeed. He blatantly avoided Usyk for a year. At best he stalled for that long after being offered the fight several times. As for Fury being one of the "GOAT" boxers, LOL. His resume strongly suggests otherwise. This is a big step in the right direction (Ngannou fight notwithstanding).

Jake Paul a world champ?

Lol stop it.

Fury shut all the haters up and I'm interested in what will be said if he dominates Usyk.

Jake Paul a world champ?

Lol stop it.

Fury shut all the haters up and I'm interested in what will be said if he dominates Usyk.

All you're doing is proving you don't follow boxing if you think everyone has forgiven Fury for years of ducking. Keep it up.

All you're doing is proving you don't follow boxing if you think everyone has forgiven Fury for years of ducking. Keep it up.

Listen champ, I like your passion. And admittedly, I am not an expert on boxing, but I keep up with certain boxers.

Fury's no longer "ducking" Usyk and we have to give him credit.

Listen champ, I like your passion. And admittedly, I am not an expert on boxing, but I keep up with certain boxers.

I see, so we have to give credit to the greediest millionaire in boxing who wouldn't settle for millions to fight Usyk, instead saying "i don't need to fight him" and "i don't care what the fans want" for years...

You want us to give credit to him now that Saudi oil money has convinced him to take the fight?

You want us to give credit to him before they've even stepped in the ring?

You've got a couple of screws loose if you think anyone should be giving Fury credit at this moment in time.

No one really said that he was scared, but that he was fat and lazy and not prepared for a Usyk fight but kept lying and saying it was Usyk's fault and so forth. I'm glad he's finally taking the fight but that doesn't erase the past.

He was offered the Usyk fight on 3 different occasions for career high paydays. What Fury finally agreed to could've been settled early last year. To give you a timeline this was the first mega money offer made in January of 2022. By the time Fury actually steps into the ring with Usyk it'll be 2 years since the initial offer was refused.

Sources: Tyson Fury-Dillian Whyte fight to proceed after step-aside deal for Anthony Joshua collapses

I see, so we have to give credit to the greediest millionaire in boxing who wouldn't settle for millions to fight Usyk, instead saying "i don't need to fight him" and "i don't care what the fans want" for years...

You want us to give credit to him now that Saudi oil money has convinced him to take the fight?

You want us to give credit to him before they've even stepped in the ring?

You've got a couple of screws loose if you think anyone should be giving Fury credit at this moment in time.

He's a prizefighter first and foremost.

Hopefully you will gain some admiration after Fury actually fights Usyk.

And if he beats Usyk, maybe you will start respecting him as an all time great.

He was offered the Usyk fight on 3 different occasions for career high paydays. What Fury finally agreed to could've been settled early last year. To give you a timeline this was the first mega money offer made in January of 2022. By the time Fury actually steps into the ring with Usyk it'll be 2 years since the initial offer was refused.

Sources: Tyson Fury-Dillian Whyte fight to proceed after step-aside deal for Anthony Joshua collapses

I'm just happy the fight is signed off on.

If Fury blasts Usyk, maybe Fury detractors will start to see him as a true great.

I'm just happy the fight is signed off on.

If Fury blasts Usyk, maybe Fury detractors will start to see him as a true great.
As am I, but, we've seen signed fights fall through before. Fighters can also retire to avoid their contractual obligations and Fury has "retired" a handful of times. A while back Fury vs Joshua was signed but an arbitration judge ordered Fury to fight Wilder in the trilogy. Fury has weaseled out of fights before like the Klitschko rematch. This is why some posters here are still skeptical until they see him in the ring with Usyk. As for Fury's greatness, he's already a modern great but he doesn't have the resume to be an ATG. He only has himself to blame for why he has so many critics nowadays. That wasn't always the case.

Indeed. He blatantly avoided Usyk for a year. At best he stalled for that long after being offered the fight several times. As for Fury being one of the "GOAT" boxers, LOL. His resume strongly suggests otherwise. This is a big step in the right direction (Ngannou fight notwithstanding).
all jokes aside, what would Fury have to do for you to consider him in the GOAT HW discussion? Is there any path for him at this point in your eyes?

I do not like being called a hater. But not a fan, or a anti-fan (watch hoping he gets his ass kicked) I am. But would not pay for some mma bum hoping he beats him, but would pay to see Usyk hopefully kick his ass.

Back