Where's a good place to make a custom patch?

What's with all the patches in BJJ anyway? I practice Traditional or Japanese JJ and we are not allowed to have any.

scorcho said:
What's with all the patches in BJJ anyway? I practice Traditional or Japanese JJ and we are not allowed to have any.

BJJ isnt so much a traditional martial art so you could put just about anything you want on your gi in an official bjj tournament. you could put a burger king logo covering your whole gi and no one would care

even more extreme are guys who go into some tournaments wearing purple or orange gis. but most tournaments only allow white and blue. but you see where im getting at here.. in general, as long as it doesnt somehow affect the sport in a negative way, people do what they like.

You can try Ouano. He makes some custom patches for BJJ schools. Type Ouano in google. I hope this helps.

scorcho said:

i h8 tradition

this is why its not popular because they look back instead of forward

I've had some sticky rubber letters put on my Kimono on the past by a store that makes personalized t shirts.

go to this site for bulk orders

BJJ MMA NHB
SUBMISSION GRAPPLING

We now offer Finished Patches
Extreme Embroidery is proud to announce an additional service that includes finished patches. These patches
have the finished edges and heat seal or plastic backing. There is a 200 Peice minimum on the finished patches,
however it is more affordable then you think!

Extreme Embroidery is the answer for your academy's low cost school logo
embroidery. Extreme-Embroiidery.com is a small embroidery company that has
been specializing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA, NHB and Submission grappling
academies since day one. We digitize and embroider your logo on Back patches,
bags, hats, t shirts, sweatshirts, Gi belts and anything else made of material.

Extreme Embroidery knows that most academies are not some towering business
with a marketing division throwing money around for promotional items. A lot of
academies are as small as 10 to 20 guys in a garage. We cater to both the small
academy and the large ones as well..
We require no minimum order and digitizing is FREE !!!!
It can cost as much as $300 just to get your logo digitized, that adds $10 to the total cost of each
patch if you order 30 patches. That can make or break your logo on a high quality patch. We do
that for Free!!!! (all digitizing is subject to the ability to digitize the logo. Highly detailed logo's may
need to be sent off for digitizing, but ask me first and I will work with you the best I can)

It is simple to get your logo embroidered on a hat or patch. Send an E mail to
[email protected] and send us a copy of your logo and what you
would like to have done with it. We will digitize it and send you a free quote
back. Then you simply say the word and your team will stand out with high
quality embroidery

You can pay instantly with your credit card via PayPal.com or pay with a money
order in the mail to Extreme Embroidery P.O. Box 1113 Kenner LA 70063

XFgear are now using their ratooing process to make patches, might be worth asking them over in G&E.

scorcho said:
Cause it looks good....if you do it right.

or you could talk to anyone in your city involved in punk and they'll know someone with a screenprint.

guardpasser said:
You can pay instantly with your credit card via PayPal.com or pay with a money
order in the mail to Extreme Embroidery P.O. Box 1113 Kenner LA 70063

Cool! I'd never heard of these guys before, but they're only about an hour from where I live. Definitely going to have to get some stuff from them.

I have been wondering the same thing.

Are patches the best way to go for a Gi? Is screen printing an option?

mmahamzah said:
i h8 tradition

this is why its not popular because they look back instead of forward
Yeah, putting blinking shit all over you is truly the way forward.

NHBGEAR one is REALLY nice in person.

Back