Where would you rank Ilima-Lei Macfarlane if she went to UFC?

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
I think she'd easily be the #2 flyweight and is the only one at 125 who can give Valentina a legit fight, what say you sherdoggers?

inb4 casuals dont know who she is

Couldn't beat any males, so last. Not UFC worthy

I think she could beat anybody Shevchenko beat (Eye and Carmouche) with ease. Shevchenko herself would be too much for her IMO, she has far too many tools.

For you casuals, if you don't know, now you know.
DWCfzE-VQAAB48X.jpg:large

images

She'd be a great addition to FlyW but she should stay in the better organization.

Likely top 5, but loses against Valentina and Roxy.

Top5, legit but still below Valentina, can she make 115?

Her jiujitsu is incredible. Easily at the top of the division to challenge Valentina

I would rate her as another don’t care if I miss female fighter

Valentina would smash her but she smashes everyone. I think 125 Joanna would also beat her, but would be competitive with everyone else. Her against Chook or JoJo would be interesting.

She’s Liz Caramche’s training partner so I’d guess they around the same skill level below Valentina

She’s Liz Caramche’s training partner so I’d guess they around the same skill level below Valentina
I have been thinking about this case, does Valentina's sister trains in the same place? They could train together, yet the skill level and other intangibles are not the same.

Likely top 3 but Jessica eye and Julia Budd beat her

I have been thinking about this case, does Valentina's sister trains in the same place? They could train together, yet the skill level and other intangibles are not the same.

Not the exact same skill level but they should be within each other's range IMO. Rose Namajuanas is one of Valentina's training partners and I think that played a huge role how Rose was able to defeat multiple time Muay Thai World Champion Joanna in striking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back