Where to watch ufc events?

agalsed

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I always want to see the ufc events but am too poor to afford them. Is there anywhere that they replay these events for free after the fact? I know you can find fight videos online but the quality sucks and it's a pain in the ass to find them. Thanks for the help.

I know some Buffalo Wild Wings, Smokey Bones BBQ, and Hooters show the fights. Ask around when you go to a restaurant or sports bar

Be careful if you try watching them on one of those free sites online, buddy of mine got a nasty computer virus from one. BWild Wings and Hooters aren't bad but you have to get there super early to get a table. Check out some local bars in your area, you'd be surprised at how many places show the fights.

I always want to see the ufc events but am too poor to afford them. Is there anywhere that they replay these events for FREE after the fact? I know you can find fight videos online but the quality sucks and it's a pain in the ass to find them. Thanks for the help.

Be careful because uncle Dana is watching!

If you can't afford to get them on your own... why not pitch in with a few friends?

a sports bar, i always watch them there with my gf's bro and we always have a great time, and the alcohol is not that expensive where we go

Go to a local sports bar. A lot of them have the PPV events or just get a group of people to buy it with you

I went to Hooter's once. We got a table early and ended up spending more money than we would have had we just bought the PPV at home.

I figure is TS doesnt have money to buy the PPV he won't have money to go to a restaurant either.

But to answer your question TS, no. There isn't any site or platform you can watch the fights -legally- right after.
Some fights are uploaded to the UFC youtube channel to view for free but not until months -or years- after they take place. Another option is to buy the UFC TV license which gives you unlimited 6 months access to all past fights. You probably don't have the 45 dlls either but it would be only one $45 payment for 6 months so it is a pretty good deal.

Fight night I always wish I lived in ol' U S of A. To have the option of watching in a sports bar, sinking some brews at a reasonable hour sounds effing awesome.

Not after the fact but it's not too hard to find a bar that shows them live

Fight night I always wish I lived in ol' U S of A. To have the option of watching in a sports bar, sinking some brews at a reasonable hour sounds effing awesome.

go to a Boston Pizza they always the fights on the big screen

I went to Hooter's once. We got a table early and ended up spending more money than we would have had we just bought the PPV at home.

Yeah... Sport's bars etc. are a good option but I've definitely had this happen too. At least we got to see some booty though I guess.

There are also some websites but I'm not gonna post them because Dana will blow up they're servers.

Google is your friend, use it right and you could possibly find many free good quality live streams.

Back