Where to get boxing shoes?

shima

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Anybody know where to get boxing shoes besides ringside and title?
I have checked ebay and google and haven't come up with a very good selection.
Most of the shoes that are decent on Ringside or Title are sold out or they dont' have my size.

thanks

search wrestling shoes on all the major shoe sites, I think adidas has a few models on sale right now

Ringside.com should have some...

Title has the Jordan shoes that Pacquiaco and Roy Jones wear. They look tight but kinda expensive.

thanks for the replies. I'm actually looking for some place OTHER then ringside or title that sell boxing shoes. The jordans are nice but like you said they are expensive and heavy. A couple of guys who box where I train have them and that is their only complaint. I saw the Rivals on their site but I don't know anybody who has used them. Their other equipment is nice so i'm sure the shoes wouldn't be any different. I was just hoping for a lead to another site that might have another selection and mainly wasn't out of stock.

again thanks for the replies.

check the manufactures site. life if your looking for adidas go strait to there side and im sure they will have links on there for distributers if not you can probably buy them directly from them

combat sports site should have plenty

Back