Where to find Muy Thai arm bands!?

MMAATHLETE

Fan of MMA before there were fans of MMA
Reaction score
Who sells arm bands? Fairtex is all out and wont have any for weeks. Who has large selection of arm bands and ankle wraps?

I thought the arm bands were given to you like a belt in MA........

VampireMonk said:
I thought the arm bands were given to you like a belt in MA........

No no and no. They are a purely religious and traditional aspect that have to do with your kru and school and family. Schools use them as a way to show skill, level, etc in MT. This is not pure muay thai in any way.

The belt is in the ring!!!

Check out Kru Vut's website here: http://www.vutmuaythai.com/

And ask your kru first about which colors. Most schools, etc or lineage have a certain combination of colors, designs, etc etc. Plus they can tell you which amulets to use. They are like the wai kru, each school has their own.

I don't see any arm bands on rindside.com. Post the the direct link if you will. Does anyone else know where to find arm bands?

MMAATHLETE said:
I don't see any arm bands on rindside.com. Post the the direct link if you will. Does anyone else know where to find arm bands?

Scroll up to my post.

I've often wondered if those arm bands restrict punching performance

WTF do you want the armbands for? that will not make your thai any better, and it won't impress the neighborhood teenagers, walking around like the Ultimate Warrior.

jamison said:
WTF do you want the armbands for? that will not make your thai any better, and it won't impress the neighborhood teenagers, walking around like the Ultimate Warrior.
I hope you're not serious.

jamison said:

How about tradition and honoring your kru?

i am pretty sure your kru will present you an armband if you deserve one...

Don't get it twisted this is about where to find them! Fairtex got the sweetest ones but there ALL OUT. So anyone else know where to find some more selection at?

MMAATHLETE said:
Don't get it twisted this is about where to find them! Fairtex got the sweetest ones but there ALL OUT. So anyone else know where to find some more selection at?

Does anybody read the entire threads anymore or just post? Scroll back up to my link to Kru Vut.

Brandinho said:
Check out Kru Vut's website here: http://www.vutmuaythai.com/

And ask your kru first about which colors. Most schools, etc or lineage have a certain combination of colors, designs, etc etc. Plus they can tell you which amulets to use. They are like the wai kru, each school has their own.

Thanks, saw them, but from the pic they look like they are made of yarn.

Does anyone else know any other places that sell arm bands????

Back