Where to buy the ring girl round cards

ketamine

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Starting an MMA promotion and I am looking for a place to buy the round card that the ring girls hold between rounds. Found some on Title's web site, but only 12 round cards or round 2-4. What I wanted was round cards 1-3. Any help on this issue?

Any sign and vinyl shop can hook you up with some corrugated plastic signs cut into any shape you'd like and will also number them in whatever colour, font and design you'd like. You could also get event sponsors that could sponsor the round and put their logo on the sign itself.

I don't remember seeing a round card for the first round. Ever. Maybe Title's "2-4" isn't so bad, just get rid of the 4th round sign.

I don't remember seeing a round card for the first round. Ever. Maybe Title's "2-4" isn't so bad, just get rid of the 4th round sign.

No, promotions never show a round one card. The fighter instructions, and the touching of gloves are the indicator of the beginning of the fight.

They have round cards at Ringside.com that are available for rounds 2-4 with customizing options available. http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24692

if you need a ring man I am available. :)

Pics of ring girls?

This is of course in the intrest of providing you with information in regards to your choice of color, design, font ect. It is also very important that the pictures be of the actual girls you will be using and that they are wearing the clothing(or lack of) that they will be wearing at the time of event.

I do this only to help you provide the most postive experience for the people who attend the event as ring card choice can make or break a show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back