Where the hell is TJ Grant?

Morox

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He last fought in the first quarter of 2013...

He's probably never coming back. If you're not healed in 2-3 years you probably will never be

he has really bad concussion issues.

google is a good website. you can search between certain dates as well if youre lookking for a specific time frame. it is useful in situations like this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2255578-despite-long-absence-tj-grant-is-doing-the-right-thing

I search tj grant, set it to results within the last year. first result is from october and says tj hasnt set a timeline.
i then set google to search after that october date, the next article is the one i posted. i dont think there are any more major updates after that.

He'll likely never fight again. Such a shame. He really turned the corner when he dropped to 155.

google is a good website. you can search between certain dates as well if youre lookking for a specific time frame. it is useful in situations like this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2255578-despite-long-absence-tj-grant-is-doing-the-right-thing

I search tj grant, set it to results within the last year. first result is from october and says tj hasnt set a timeline.
i then set google to search after that october date, the next article is the one i posted. i dont think there are any more major updates after that.

themoreyouknow.gif

lol wow, a nice sherdogger?

It would be absolutely stupid to try fighting again after you just dealt with severe concussion issues. If he comes back, then he basically doesn't care about his life.

I dont think he has concussion issues anymore. His problem seems to be with his neck.

you really couldnt just have googled him? should be right on the wiki man.

He'll likely never fight again. Such a shame. He really turned the corner when he dropped to 155.

so true, he finally seemed to be hitting his stride at 155 then his body(neck & head) break down on him.

His body is all fucked up...I don't think he's gonna pull a Mike Swick any time soon.

Surfing all day and having sex with Brazilian women?

No wonder he hasn't come back yet, who wants to fight when you can lift weights all day, get an insane tan and hit some of that sweet Brazilian 'tang?

He's probably never coming back. If you're not healed in 2-3 years you probably will never be

Tell that to Cruz. My guess is though if he does come back he will never get that title shot.

Yeah I trained with TJ a few times. He would come to our gym in Cape Breton every once in a while. He was a really cool guy; really positive attitude in the gym.

Hasn't even sparred in months in his own words.

It's going to be hard as hell for him to make it back down to 155. So sad.

Could someone photoshop grants head on the arona surfboard picture?
RZvxwdV.png

done in 5 minutes lol

Back