Where the hell is Rogan?

Joe-Rogan-Nice-Bong-Hit-Exhale-Cloud-Of-Smoke-br-1024x768.jpg

ppv only, he making $150k a podcast which he does 3x a week so no point in following around the ufc. he loving life right now, glad we still get him in the n america ppvs at least

Rogan will be back for Big ESPN card, probably.

2K2nJ6j9Vl7NS_IQo4XK8TNt-vonOZAFNe8hn044eGA.gif

Screen-Shot-2017-12-27-at-7.37.40-PM.png

Doing stand up at Brendan Schaub's Showtime comedy special filming.

uKDqTlz.gif

probably making bank with another podcast how much is he making off of those podcasts ? I heard $30k - $50k per

I'm not missing him one bit tbh

Just enjoy the recycled, redundant buzzwords of the Howard Cosell of our generation, Jon Anik...”full clip”...”perennial contender”...”paying dividends”...”tough out”...

Probably actually enjoying the fights as a fan for once not having to work while watching.

For the life of me I've never understood the hate that JR gets. I think he's great.

Rogan (like Colby) is PPV only homie.

I understand that UFC is going for a new clean cut, uncontroversial look, but bloody hell nobody rifts in this sport like Rogan. He's a total geek of the sport and his ability to hype a fight is unparalleled. What is this watered down announcing crew?
While agree Rogan is most exciting commentator his extremely biased

He had the most watched interview of 2018 with Elon Musk, dude is rolling in way too much cash to carte about ESPN cards.

Back