Where is Tony Ferguson ?

Merciless18

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was just reminded of Tony Ferguson after Joe mentioned him. He looked great in the TUF house and had a good standup affair with Yves Edwards.

I haven't seen him around since his fight with Micheal Johnson in May where he didn't look good.

Anyone know whats up with him. Why hasn't he been mentioned in any matchups ?

Last edited:
Better question is did he find that guy's kid yet?

He broke his arm blocking a kick in the 1st round of the MJ fight which explains at least partially why he seemed off. I'm guessing he is still healing from that.

He broke his arm blocking a kick in the 1st round of the MJ fight which explains at least partially why he seemed off. I'm guessing he is still healing from that.

Wow kudos to him for finishing that fight after a first round break. Hope he recovers soon and comes back better.

He was waiting for his arm to repair properly (when your body breaks, you can either let it repair one way or let it repair a longer way that results in it getting stronger from the break, and he's choosing the latter) and was taking time to improve his game before he returns. I think he's expecting a return around next spring, hopefully closer to the start of than the end.

I think, I'm not entirely sure.

Just had his second surgery on his arm a couple days ago.

Back