International Where is the caravan?

Nice point but assumes too much and doesn't address the stupidity of your post. I call that ducking.

There was nothing stupid about it. You and others here are just pleading for your crocodile tears to be taken seriously. You know good and well that democrats highlight wedge issues before elections just as Republicans do. You also know the caravan issue didn’t just go away as OP implies and that, at most, you could say this is a temporary ebb in coverage as Trump and the networks are currently more focused on recount stories.

There was nothing stupid about it. You and others here are just pleading for your crocodile tears to be taken seriously. You know good and well that democrats highlight wedge issues before elections just as Republicans do. You also know the caravan issue didn’t just go away as OP implies and that, at most, you could say this is an ebb in coverage as Trump and the networks are currently more focused on recount stories.

If you think that we think what you think we think then you probably have a mental condition that does not allow you to see the viewpoint of the "other" as separate from your own.

Here is what you said that is stupid since you have already done your best to take us off course.

But I’ll make you a sig bet, if the caravan actually approaches the US border, coverage will once again spike dramatically. I think if the implications of the OP were correct, coverage would just continue to tail off into oblivion. You interested in that?

This is a stupid statement because it does not reflect the reality of their situation or the persons viewpoint you were trying to sig bet. Basically you are just jerking yourself off here on a public forum.

If you think that we think what you think we think then you probably have a mental condition that does not allow you to see the viewpoint of the "other" as separate from your own.

Here is what you said that is stupid since you have already done your best to take us off course.

But I’ll make you a sig bet, if the caravan actually approaches the US border, coverage will once again spike dramatically. I think if the implications of the OP were correct, coverage would just continue to tail off into oblivion. You interested in that?

This is a stupid statement because it does not reflect the reality of their situation or the persons viewpoint you were trying to sig bet. Basically you are just jerking yourself off here on a public forum.

No. The OP suggests that the issue simply disappeared and/or was never really an issue to begin with. If either of those is true then it will not come back.

We're waiting for the invasion!

OBVIOUSLY he was talking about the way the caravan was used as a political tool to rile up the base. No one believes it's a hoax, but the amount of misinformation was staggering.

Another pathetic TDS thread.
How strange an existence it must be to live in a perpetual state of obsessive outrage.

There was nothing stupid about it. You and others here are just pleading for your crocodile tears to be taken seriously. You know good and well that democrats highlight wedge issues before elections just as Republicans do. You also know the caravan issue didn’t just go away as OP implies and that, at most, you could say this is a temporary ebb in coverage as Trump and the networks are currently more focused on recount stories.
Acosta got booted for saying its wasn’t an invasion and got the boot so maybe they are gonna drop it.

Acosta got booted for saying its wasn’t an invasion and got the boot so maybe they are gonna drop it.

Hey, I’ll make the bet with anyone who wants it...

TS use math how long it takes to walk all those miles

TS use math how long it takes to walk all those miles
Shouldn't the president, with his amazing brain, have been using said math? It was his burning issue...until the day after the elections of course. My math skills are pretty irrelevant.

Shouldn't the president, with his amazing brain, have been using said math? It was his burning issue...until the day after the elections of course. My math skills are pretty irrelevant.
Trump didn’t say they would show up on election days lol wtf you talking about

What bet is that? If the caravan is real? I’m absolutely positive it is.

A bet was offered to another poster earlier in the thread. I said if the caravan approaches the US border that coverage would spike again which I contend wouldn’t happen if the implications of the OP were correct. It was offered as a sort of “put your money where your mouth is” statement. The poster i was conversing with quickly dropped the issue as per the intent of the offer. Franklinstower jumped in mid conversation and is having trouble grasping this. He’s upset that I’m not crafting what he considers to be a reasonable sig bet.

I'm not so sure the caravan has disappeared as an issue. It's simply on the back burner while people digest the results of the election, and post election voting, etc. But the caravan just left Mexico City after resting there for a week or so, according to recent news reports, and seems like it is heading to Tijuana. That's 1700 miles away. No doubt as it nears the border the stories about it and rhetoric will ramp up again. But the idea that the issue has disappeared seems wrong to me. It hasn't.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b44cf003bde5

A bet was offered to another poster earlier in the thread. I said if the caravan approaches the US border that coverage would spike again which I contend wouldn’t happen if the implications of the OP were correct. It was offered as a sort of “put your money where your mouth is” statement. The poster i was conversing with quickly dropped the issue as per the intent of the offer. Franklinstower jumped in mid conversation and is having trouble grasping this. He’s upset that I’m not crafting what he considers to be a reasonable sig bet.
Ah ok

This is barely covered since election. Fox had this on 24/7 now it seems like a blip on the radar.

Hannity was fear minegeing all over his radio show leading up to the elections now you don’t hear a thing from him about it

I like the idea of discussing the Caravan in the backdrop of a snarky rant thread and discussing it as if it's crucial to the conversation to know what the TS could have meant. This karate forum is meta as hell.

Trump didn’t say they would show up on election days lol wtf you talking about
I'm talking about the president being a scumbag politician saying things to inflame dumb people (see the opening post and extrapolate)...that was the whole point of the thread. Than you said something about using math to track mileage from the border, to which I responded, maybe Trump could have used that math...but he didn't give a shit if they were coming, close or anything regarding it...did he trick you into thinking they were coming with middle eastern terrorists (yeah, he said that shit) to invade (yeah, he said that shit). Don't knickle and dime me with some tangent about Trump talking about them coming to vote, I never said he said that.

Back