Where is Jeremy Stephens?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

There was a good amount of hype for Jeremy on Sherdog after his 3 fight win streak which included breaking Josh Emmett’s face.

Haven’t heard any news of him ever since the Aldo fight. He was talking a lot of shit to Aldo before the fight.

Is this a case of a fighter going silent after a fight via humble pie? What’s next for Stephens?

PS. Great body shot KO

1932058A-8337-4855-8B4B-9FEF9858A0D6.jpeg

He needs another McGregor shoutout to become relevant again

You know where he is.

jeremy_stephens_conor_mcgregors_mom.0.jpg

It's a fighter going silent after getting tko'ed a little over a month ago. Fucking Sherdog <mma3>

It was just a couple weeks ago... I'm sure he's just living his life...

Here in sherdog reading posts . i heard he joined that nation of bums platibum nation .

Im happier and more concerned with how long Colby will be gone for. Ive NEVER heard a hype train go more silent after a WIN!!

Dummy gets stripped and flings off into obscurity. Good riddance for now

He and Aldo fought about 3 days ago. No need to put his face on the back of milk cartons yet.

Why is this Wastelanded?
You have garbage about how much NFL linebackers are making on the front page. Someone asks about a top contender at 145 who just fought and its wastelanded in 10 minutes?

Why is this Wastelanded?
You have garbage about how much NFL linebackers are making on the front page. Someone asks about a top contender at 145 who just fought and its wastelanded in 10 minutes?
Sherdog mods Gon’ sherdog mods. The heavys on this site is usually a flaming pile of monkey crap anyway.

As a wise man once said:

“I’m not surprised mother fuckers”

There was a good amount of hype for Jeremy on Sherdog after his 3 fight win streak which included breaking Josh Emmett’s face.

Haven’t heard any news of him ever since the Aldo fight. He was talking a lot of shit to Aldo before the fight.

Is this a case of a fighter going silent after a fight via humble pie? What’s next for Stephens?

PS. Great body shot KO

View attachment 430523

im sure he at home recovering from losing waiting to see what next for him.

Good thread.

Why on earth is this in "wasteland"? Is there no criteria for such things? The thread is simply inquiring about a good FW.

Sherdog mods Gon’ sherdog mods. The heavys on this site is usually a flaming pile of monkey crap anyway.

As a wise man once said:

“I’m not surprised mother fuckers”

it's a joke. The bias cannot be dissimulated anymore.

And they don't give a damn...

Back