Where is Conor preparing for the fight and who are his training partners?

He’s secretly training in the mountains of Dagestan with his daddy

He should do this! It's a real life Rocky story. He lost to him the first fight. Won the second. And now comes back after losing to a new better fighter, and needs his old nemesis to help him train again and regain the Eye of the Tiger!
If he did it would be because Nate mentally broke Cowboy in their bout and McG wanted lessons. <Eek2.0>

Mcgregor, please get off your phone, quit posing and get to work.

Here's what I really don't get about Conor. He has according to his fan base made 100mil, so why not use some of that money and fly in some training partners. Some MMA Fighters. For Khabib he should have flew in Benson Henderson even if it's for a few weeks. The thing is, I think his ego and attitude burned a lot of bridges in the form of training partners and whatnot.

His camp consists of using artem as a punching bag and rolling and kissing with dillon danis

Hes touchbutting in iceland with the actress the mountain...

I cant stand imaginary lat syndrom

Manlets have that all the time because they are insecure

Manlets can have big lats. You ever heard of Lee Priest? I don't mind you having a go at Manlets but God damn don't out yourself as someone who doesn't bodybuild or lift weights. We have an image as 350 lb muscled up 10 bangers to live up to on sherdog, stop embarrassing us all and ruining it.

Op is a genius. Noticing that Conor isn't at a random nogi class full of mostly hobbyists is a clear sign that Conor is out drinking again. Get your act together Conor and help out these bluebelts.

Seems like Irish Edmond is at SBG headquarters:

No sign of Conor.

While Conor is in his own gym I guess? Artem is injured so I don't think he trains with him. I mean if the fight vs Cerrone is real Conor should have already started his camp.

<{vega}>

like conor would be at the bjj class on a monday night.

Back