Where is Chris? Training still?

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What ever happened to CHRIS TUCHSCHERER?

I remember he always put on a great show with each fight.

Chris_Tuchscherer_500x325.png

chris-tuchscherer.jpg

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Chris-Tuchscherer-10669

Still recovering from that Gonzaga nut shot i presume..

I imagine he’s been out for a while, based on it being nearly a decade since his last fight. And not to shit talk, but 3 of his last 4 didn’t go great, the one win being a split decision against a man who later died from punches to the head boxing. Probably quit at the right time, honestly.

Please don’t “the” in front of any other Chris besides
169_108_T_Evert_Chris.jpeg

Poor Cro Cop how many was it, like 5?
I'm not even sure, I remember he landed consecutive groin shots until he was given a second warning. He should have been DQ'd for the second barrage, that was insane. I've never wanted to see a return groin strike from a fighter that bad before, but Mirko wasn't garbage like that.

I'm not even sure, I remember he landed consecutive groin shots until he was given a second warning. He should have been DQ'd for the second barrage, that was insane. I've never wanted to see a return groin strike from a fighter that bad before, but Mirko wasn't garbage like that.
I've always wondered how many shots there it would take until the opponent deliberately fired one back on purpose.

Yeah that was brutal..

A real man like Josh Barnett would allow the guy to kick him in the balls.

context: Barnett landed a low blow and at the end of the fight told Mighty Mo to blast him in the nutts to even the score. Boss move. imo

I've always wondered how many shots there it would take until the opponent deliberately fired one back on purpose.
Not sure you know about the fights between Eric Prindle and Thiago Santos in Bellator, the first fight was a NC after Santos nailed Prindle with a god awful groin shot. The second fight Prindle was DQ'd after an axe kick to Santos' groin. Prindle's reaction almost suggests it was an accident...but...come on. LOL

Old and retired. Runs his own regions MMA promotion.

I remember that dude. Brocks sucky training partner.

Back