Where is Cesar?

aragona

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This came up in another post without answer.

Not sure i it's already been addressed but what is the situation, if any, as to why the Skrap Pack has distanced themselves from Cesar Gracie?

The Diaz Brothers have their own gym in Lodi without Cesar's name associated with it, Gil has his Gym in San Francisco again with no mention of Cesar, they spend time with Kron down in LA at his gym, and Cesar has not been seen or heard from in a long time. Also, Nick and Richard Perez had a falling out over money after the Anderson fight, on the other hand Richard treats Nathan like a son and is like a second father to him.

Anyone know the situation?

Maybe he got tired of Nick throwing him under the bus whenever he loses a fight

Hung over in the Favelas i reckon

Nick and Nate still post about Cesar on social media including photos giving him props etc.

Both of them sought new management years ago, and as their careers moved on - as you said they now have their own gyms now.

Also, Nick and Richard Perez had a falling out over money after the Anderson fight, on the other hand Richard treats Nathan like a son and is like a second father to him.

I've wondered about the Richard Perez relationship. He was at the open workouts with Nate for the Johnson fight, and Nick was there as well.

This is from back in March, the last time a Diaz Brother was on Cesar's Twitter.Ce7iIkLWEAAZB48.jpg-large.jpeg

I thought you were looking for Cesar Milan, the dog whisperer.
hqdefault.jpg

Nate parks his car wherever he wants when training at Richard Perez boxing.

CMGwTIYUsAAocOl.jpg-large.jpeg

Cesar is currently saluting the eggplant

They lost respect for him when he turned down rematching Frank Shamrock on Bellator's Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo card. Even after he has been claiming early stoppage for years.

Back