Where is Brandon Vera after UFC on Fox 4 ?

Smeaglebutcrack**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its been almost 6 months since the war that was Shogun vs Vera, nobody expected Vera to win and not many gave him a chance of making it past the first round against Shogun.

But he gave Shogun everything he had that night and never gave up eventually falling in the 4th round to Shogun's power.

Brandon gained more in that defeat than he has gained in his past 10 fights and alot of people including Dana White said that he deserves another chance for the show of heart he displayed against Shogun as his back was up against the wall.

But where is he now?

Since the fight in August there hasnt even been a rumor or a murmur of Brandon Vera let alone his next fight,

Anybody heard anything? you'd think the UFC would have lined up another fight for him by now

I'm a Vera fan but have to admit he probably will never be seeing top 10 LHW in his future. That said, I think he should get some fights that will be exciting rather than relevant to the division.

A fight against the Manuwa/Diabate winner would be pretty cool.

they should cut that over rated hype train that never was

Vera vs Maldonado, Prado, Pokrajac, or Mike Kyle. Also wouldn't mind seeing Vera vs Griggs.

After the shogun performance I'd like to see him get another fight, he put it all on the line and got knocked out, no big deal I was just happy to see him not quit on himself and go into survival mode

I assumed they froze him until he's needed to headline a FX show hosted in the Philipines.

vera maldondo seems like a great loser leaves town fight

What about Vera vs. Diabate? That would be a pretty sick fight i think. I just want to see Vera fight soon been a fan of his for awhile and just want to see him back in action.

How about Vera vs Stanislav Nedkov

Battle of the Thiago Silva no contest victims

don't think he can handle any more facial reconstruction

He broke at least one hand in the Shogun fight if I remember correctly. Might just be a slow heal.

Back