Where does the "big brown" come from

If you listen to his podcast, it becomes more obvious

To be fair I think Shaub has lost a lot of weight on his keto diet but even at his biggest I never understood why people considered him a distinctly large man.

Big Brown gets too much hate for no reason though...better than The Hybrid

If you can make Nate Diaz look small you definitely deserve a nickname with "Big" in it.

To me, Brenden Schaub's nickname "big brown" is worse then beastin' 25/8 because what the hell does it mean?

The guy is white. He's not ridiculously huge nor is there any alliteration or anything. I always found it cringe worthy. It's like if Derick Lewis called himself "the white beast".

cypress hill

coming back in with the lows
for the fools
f*cking up beako’s and any body for fools (anybody fools)
the number one skunk freaker
a cypress hill beaker (the cypress hill sleaker esse)
blowing a hole in your speaker
you don’t want to test the phero
the real one or the wedo
slanging rythems to the ghetto
ya best keep your *rs* in check (come on)
little m*th*r f*uckers that show respect
and what’s next the big brown taking you down (and what’s next)
how you feel when your sorry *rs* can’t hang with the hill (with the hill)
(little punk)

Well...what would you call a 6'3" turd?
Extra+fun+fact+bono+is+the+worlds+2nd+largest+crap+_ecb029d12bae0b7cac86a47533b902f0.jpg

He was a 25% bodyfat light heavyweight his entire career, definitely "big" but not in the way he thinks. I think he actually sees himself as 265 lbs ripped.

Last edited:
To be fair I think Shaub has lost a lot of weight on his keto diet but even at his biggest I never understood why people considered him a distinctly large man.

Big Brown gets too much hate for no reason though...better than The Hybrid
because hes way bigger than a normal person?

He thought Big Brown was better than Schauby Dauby. It all came to him during a bowel movement.

He told the story once in one of his podcast episodes, that one time he was dating a girl and that this girl was a filthy one because she wanted to suck his asshole after workout. He said it just like that without a hint of shame, making it obvious that he has enjoyed the art of getting his big butt licked, which I personally find disguting and it's something I'd never allow to happen to me.

Bro, on sherdog Schaub is small. We're all 6'6, 285 with single digit body fat

Just to put in perspective how big Schaug really is...

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

Back