Where does Nate/Connor go after this fight if they win?

TheStrangler

Dont be scared homie.
@White
Reaction score
If Nate wins this fight, he'd have beaten the UFC's goldenboy twice, do they give him Eddie Alvarez for the title or who do you think he fights next if he wins? Same for Connor, if he beats Nate; Does he defend his title against Aldo, Connor/Nate 3, or does he go after Alvarez and vacate his featherweight title?

Either of them probably gets a LW title shot.

Probably go out dancing after the fight if they win.

largeman027.gif

I think whoever wins this gets Alvarez.

McGregor faces Aldo.

Nate probably retires if he wins or just sits out and waits for the 3rd match to come around if he loses.

If Connor fights for the LW title he needs to vacate the FW title.

Btw will Sherdog be upset at Connor for not defending his title?

If either one of those subpar fighters get alvarez I'm quitting for at least a year. This shit is getting ridiculous. You have guys on 8-9 fight win streaks who paid thier dues waiting.

UFC is becoming worse than boxing. You can thanks Conor for that and dana allowing it. Whats funny is dana has made comments that cherry picking is exactly what ruined boxing yet he allows it now. Dude has sold out.

Last edited:
If Connor fights for the LW title he needs to vacate the FW title.

Btw will Sherdog be upset at Connor for not defending his title?
I wouldn't be, not a Mcgregor fan but I think he takes every FW's lunch money. I think he should move up to LW and stay.

Win or lose Conor will rematch Aldo

If Ney-than wins he fights Alverez, if he loses he sits out the rest of the year and completes the trilogy with Conor in 2017.

Second time with this gif. Haaaaa.

They get another big payday TS.

Yes, but before the payday...before the potential title shot...before all the media opportunities

Right after we win...WE DANCE

maxresdefault.jpg

If either one of those subpar fighters get alvarez I'm quitting for at least a year. This shit is getting ridiculous. You have guys on 8-9 fight win streaks who paid thier dues waiting.
Subpar? Your boy got wobbled 3 times by a TRUE subpar fighter that was a newcomer with minimal fighting experience and nearly finished got finished, give me a break.

Last edited:
Alvarez.

Personally I think Nate should get Fergie if he wins (Khabib gets Alvarez).

If conor wins he gets Alvarez and Aldo fights Max. Battle of the defeated. Winner gets Conor after he wins the 155 strap.

UFC is becoming worse than boxing. You can that Conor for that and dana allowing it. Whats funny is dana has made comments that cherry picking is exactly what ruined boxing yet he allows it now. Dude has sold out.
Tell Fergie to beat some decent competition first instead of going on a can crusher streak to boost stats.

UFC is becoming worse than boxing. You can thanks Conor for that and dana allowing it. Whats funny is dana has made comments that cherry picking is exactly what ruined boxing yet he allows it now. Dude has sold out.
na u cant blame conor for any of this shit
he killed his division and called out the champion in a higher weight class, thats exactly what fans love and want

bisping/tyrone etc those are the guys who are disrespecting and ruining the sport

Either of them probably gets a LW title shot.

That's what I believed until they booked Tony vs RDA. I think this means that Khabib is getting Eddie. I think they should have booked Tony vs Khabib and Nate or Conor vs Eddie.

Conor goes back to 145 either win or lose.
Nathan would prob be stuck in limbo until the Khabib/Alvarez fight is done, Rda/Tony fight prob goes after Nate gets a shot.

Back