• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where does Chris Jericho rank?

LOL what?

Acting like it's controversial to rank Hogan over Jericho??????
yeah that’s pretty insane to me. one of the best characters in wrestling and a great mic talent who could draw but hogan couldn’t work a decent match to save his life.

I don't know if I'd put him top 25 or anything. Longevity goes along way sure, but he's never been the top guy. Always a transfer champ or the guy who feuds with the top guy.

98 Jericho is entertaining but a comedy act...no surprise Goldberg didn't want a ppv bout with him

02 title run was rough and he had one of the more forgettable mania main events. This is not all on him, poor booking and the nwo debuting overshadowed.

Save us y2j was a flop and didn't do well ratings wise.

He had a title run around this time but was just holding it until super Cena returned from injury lol.

"The list" along with Kevin Owens title run tanked ratings and caused Vince to pull a stunt and put the belt on Goldberg.

Like I said, give him points for longevity but would never put him top 25.

jericho-champion-1-696x392-1280x720.jpg

Great promos.athletic 1x. Really let himself go.

Jericho is great. I'd rank him somewhere in the top 20 of my lifetime.

Guys I'd rank ahead off the top of my head. (Drawing power, as an attraction, great matches and mic skills combo)
Hogan
Warrior
Rock
Austin
Macho man
Bret Hart
Vader
Vince Mcmahon
Shawn Michael's
Triple H
Undertaker
Hall
Nash
Foley
Goldberg
Ted DiBiase
Sting
Lesnar
Ric Flair
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero? (It's close Eddie with a better prime but Jericho with the longevity)

John Cena
Batista? (Again close)
Roman Reigns

After this list I'd add guys like Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Benoit, Owen hart , Rey Mysterio etc

If you just judge him by in ring work he could be top 5 or he could be top 15. Depends what you like

Last edited:
Back