where do you rank woodley in the goat list?

qU4ZgPTOuIThre2k2UxQ_Pool%20Trip.gif

either contribute intelligently or leave.

do you guys think USADA has helped tyron? all his losses were pre USADA
Ok. I think the whole GOAT thing is way overused. And people naming new GOATS every other card is ridiculous. And when I see it, I want to smash my head off my desk, thus the GIF.

no to him defending the belt or no to him not belonging on goat list?
As in everyone needs to stop making goat threads anytime someone wins a belt.

If artem lobov got a undeserved title shot and won, would he be in the rankings? Is bisping the middleweight goat now? Alvarez for lw? Nunez wbw?

Greatness in this sport is determined by long term success and domination by a champion. Not by a guy who just won the title. He could lose it in his next fight.

Ok. I think the whole GOAT thing is way overused. And people naming new GOATS every other card is ridiculous. And when I see it, I want to smash my head off my desk, thus the GIF.

well there is only one THE goat. and its fedor. all i did was ask where do you rank tyron in the ww goat list? i never said hes the #1

As in everyone needs to stop making goat threads anytime someone wins a belt.

If artem lobov got a undeserved title shot and won, would he be in the rankings? Is bisping the middleweight goat now? Alvarez for lw? Nunez wbw?

Greatness in this sport is determined by long term success and domination by a champion. Not by a guy who just won the title. He could lose it in his next fight.

alvarez is def up there with lw goat rankings. you just pretend he didnt exist until he won the belt you zuffa noob

bisping is also up there with mw goat rankings seeing as how he has always been clean and lost to ped guys. with USADA his skill is beginning to shine.

well there is only one THE goat. and its fedor. all i did was ask where do you rank tyron in the ww goat list? i never said hes the #1

alvarez is def up there with lw goat rankings. you just pretend he didnt exist until he won the belt you zuffa noob

bisping is also up there with mw goat rankings seeing as how he has always been clean and lost to ped guys. with USADA his skill is beginning to shine.
I think you would get better discussions if you would take the word GOAT out of your vocabulary all together.

i think it would be better if you were capable of respectful discussions.
Look at damn near every response on the first page. It's because of the word "GOAT". I'm perfectly capable of respectful discussion, and so are those people, but that stupid overused word just ruins any convo before it starts.

Look at damn near every response on the first page. It's because of the word "GOAT". I'm perfectly capable of respectful discussion, and so are those people, but that stupid overused word just ruins any convo before it starts.

youre honestly whats wrong with this generation who keeps having their period over words that offend them. you cant say tyron woodley doesnt belong on a ww goat list. i aint saying he is number one but hes on the goat list.

Back