Where do you rank Poatan among the greatest MMA Fighters of all-time?

Where do you rank Poatan among the greatest MMA Fighters of all-time?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alex Pereira is in the cusp of GOAT status. 3-4 more wins against the elite dogs will solidify that.

Where do you rank him so far?

This-day-goes-into-history.-This-victory-I-dedicate-to-my-fans-who-always-support-me-1066x700.webp

Meh, we're talking about where you'd rank him at this point. Of course he keeps on destroying people, his ranking will get higher. But for now where do you have him?
Tap has him at #21. right below Conor and above Cain. sounds like the right spot although I would have Cain ahead of him

I just think it's a bit too soon for this

He's a huge question against anybody with a shred of wrestling.

Even prime Phil Davis would be a pretty big betting favorite over him. Very good wrestling, possibly the GOAT chin. Nightmare matchup for Pereira.
Yeah styles makes fight but poatan hasn't lost to that wrestler yet and I think the more time passes training with glover the more likely that Pereira's grappling defense is better than we give credit for

top 15
looks very unbeatable stand up lhw, however grappling is a question, split decision with jan, taken out by israel once, not as dominant for top 10 but strong enough for top 15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dougstar17
Back