Where do you rank Lebron James in your NBA all time greatest players list?

Where do you rank Lebron James in your NBA all time greatest list?

• Total voters
Jwill finally relented and said Lebron is not the GOAT. LOL!!!!

Tied at the end of regulation and Lebron passes off a potential game winner when he clearly had an easy reverse layup or even dunk.

GOAT my ass!!!

-LeFlop choked too many times during too important moments to be considered the GOAT.

-His FT percentage is shit.

-LeChoke managed to lose two NBA finals playing aside Wade, Bosh (2011,2014) and Allen (2014). The concept of a "super team" was arguably non-existent
before he joined Miami. You can't be considered the GOAT when you lose two NBA finals (out of 4) on a super team roster.

-LeGm's Disney ring should not be considered a "true" championship ring. It's more like 0.75 of a ring. It was one of the easiest road to a championship ever, he got every break there is in the book.

-Jordan played during an era where players were allowed to be a lot more physical therefore making it more difficult to score points and get fouls.

-The current embarrassing Lakers season highlights LeFraud's lack of leadership skills. His body language, poor efforts shown on defense, putting the blame on others etc. is
negatively affecting the morale of the team. He seems to only care about padding his stats to win the scoring title and surpass Kareem in points.

As for his accolades, he has way to go:

lebron-james-vs-michael-jordan-an-entire-hall-of-fame-career-still-separates-them.jpg

He's certainly the most durable player I'll give him that. But Jordan's peak > LeSocialJustice's peak

Last edited:
MJ is more impressive in every regard.

No he's not. Lebron is miles a better passed, plays all 5 positions well, not just shooting or point guard. Without an allstar he can still bring a team to the finals, MJ can barely get himself into the 1st round which he always gets absolutely destroyed

No he's not. Lebron is miles a better passed, plays all 5 positions well, not just shooting or point guard. Without an allstar he can still bring a team to the finals, MJ can barely get himself into the 1st round which he always gets absolutely destroyed

He absolutely cannot bring a team to the finals without another all-star. That time has long, long passed. And let’s be real about the competition in the East back then and the fact that his teams weren’t terrible at all, I don’t know how the legend of LeFlop grew to this point, but come on man. They were solid teams.

And using the 5 position argument doesn’t really hold across eras. Basketball, depending on team makeup is more positionless than ever and that simply wasn’t the case in Jordan’s era. The game was plain different. And if you’ve really watched LeBron, you’d know that while at times he’s been the largest body on the floor for his team that doesn’t mean he was really running the 5 and playing as a “center” for serious minutes. He wasn’t out there dominating the paint for chunks of a season like Shaq. I mean come on man. I feel like you heard someone else say that once and you thought it sounded smart.

A couple years ago I compiled a bunch of stats and accomplishments and tried to create a top 100 players that was completely unbiased. Lebron came in at #3. Sadly I can't find the spreadsheet and he may have moved up.

1. Kareem
2. Jordan
3. Lebron
4. Bill Russell
5. Duncan
6. Wilt Chamberlain
7. Kobe
8. Magic
9. Shaq
10. Bird

He absolutely cannot bring a team to the finals without another all-star. That time has long, long passed. And let’s be real about the competition in the East back then and the fact that his teams weren’t terrible at all, I don’t know how the legend of LeFlop grew to this point, but come on man. They were solid teams.

And using the 5 position argument doesn’t really hold across eras. Basketball, depending on team makeup is more positionless than ever and that simply wasn’t the case in Jordan’s era. The game was plain different. And if you’ve really watched LeBron, you’d know that while at times he’s been the largest body on the floor for his team that doesn’t mean he was really running the 5 and playing as a “center” for serious minutes. He wasn’t out there dominating the paint for chunks of a season like Shaq. I mean come on man. I feel like you heard someone else say that once and you thought it sounded smart.

I worded that poorly. Back in his prime he could bring a team to the finals by himself. Did it 2 separate times. People always said Lebron needed Irving and Davis to win the championship, but if you look closer, they needed him.

The fact that Lebron has spent half is career in the finals, especially against the competition he's been against speaks miles.

He's objectively top 3 even in spite of all the SJW shenanigans. I was a witness to Jordan's prime though and it's hard to put my bias aside. He led the league in PER 8x, only 5 for Lebron.

People always said Lebron needed Irving and Davis to win the championship, but if you look closer, they needed him.

Well….you don’t say.

LeBron saw the potential with Irving and had them bring in Love to form their trio. No Irving…..no return to Cleveland.

I will say this about LeBum. When his playing days are over. He will finally beat Jordan at something. As I think he would make for a phenomenal GM. He assesses personnel decently, despite how bad this season is going.

I think he’s looking past the Lakers now, and is just cementing his records to close out his career playing with his son who should be eligible for the NBA in 2024. (If he’s good enough.)

Well….you don’t say.

LeBron saw the potential with Irving and had them bring in Love to form their trio. No Irving…..no return to Cleveland.

I will say this about LeBum. When his playing days are over. He will finally beat Jordan at something. As I think he would make for a phenomenal GM. He assesses personnel decently, despite how bad this season is going.

I think he’s looking past the Lakers now, and is just cementing his records to close out his career playing with his son who should be eligible for the NBA in 2024. (If he’s good enough.)
His son doesn't look that good

His son doesn't look that good
Still a 4 star recruit. He’ll play one college year and jump. I’m sure there will be a team that will risk a draft pick on Bronny to get LeBum to come play for them.

Lebron is now over 37,000 points. Let his goat accolades kick in even more

Lebron is #1 and it’s not even close. I have broken down the people that choose Jordan into 3 main categories:

A. From Chicago
B. Do not watch, or at least stopped watching, the NBA.
C. Hate Lebron for offcourt reasons. Jordan stayed famously neutral on everything, he didn’t want to lose his right wing fans.

Sure Jordan had a few seasons where he was magic, and he may be the greatest scorer ever. But Lebrons amazing longevity, dynamic play and statistical dominance are in a league of its own.

5 years ago it was a close race, but as of today Lebron is clearly the front runner.

Lebron is #1 and it’s not even close. I have broken down the people that choose Jordan into 3 main categories:

A. From Chicago
B. Do not watch, or at least stopped watching, the NBA.
C. Hate Lebron for offcourt reasons. Jordan stayed famously neutral on everything, he didn’t want to lose his right wing fans.

Sure Jordan had a few seasons where he was magic, and he may be the greatest scorer ever. But Lebrons amazing longevity, dynamic play and statistical dominance are in a league of its own.

5 years ago it was a close race, but as of today Lebron is clearly the front runner.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Was a big fan until he posted the cop pic. I saw Jordan first hand and I've seen lebron first hand. He's the goat. He makes the entire team better. He takes trash and turns them into champions.

Jordan had a stacked team and how did he do with the bullets when he didn't have a bunch of hofers as his supporting cast?

Lebron is number one.

LOL what? Lebron literally builds super teams to win titles, the only big free agent Jordan ever got was Rodman and he wasn’t even great until he played with Jordan. Jordan took a team with guys like Steve Kerr and John Paxton and Bill Cartwright to 6 straight titles. Lebron has had HOFer after HOFer next to him for every “ring” he’s won. Jordan is the GOAT by a country mile.

Lebron is top 5 though regardless of his character as a human being. I’d rank magic over him as well.

Back