Where do you have Gaethje on the goat list?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Probably #1. Even though he lost to journeyman, past his prime Eddie and peahead Poirier.

As far as goat entertainiers goes, i don't care what anyone says he's top 3 all time easy

MMA fans are so fickle. Coming off an impressive win and you're the best ever. Coming off a loss and you're a bum who was exposed and always overrated.

yeah except, every single time justin gaethje has fought in the ufc it's been and absolute much watch, action packed event until it finishes. we don't praise justin because of THIS impressive performance, It's an accumulation of everything he's done up to this point. For us, the mma fans who love a good fight.

He is ahead of Tony as he beat MJ, but behind Dustin because Dustin actually beat him and Khabib over everyone because he is unbeatable so far.

A guy who got beat by Eddie "4-3 in UFC" Alvarez will never be considered GOAT.

1. Gustaffson
2. Edgar
3. Romero
4. Gaethje
5. GSP
6. Silva
7. Fedor
8. Jones

is how I have it right now, he is getting up there

Under Poirier, but probably slightly above Michael Johnson.

HW GOAT: Fedor
LHW GOAT: Jones
MW GOAT: Silva
WW GOAT: GSP
LW GOAT: Khabib (after he beats Ferguson)

Sacrificial goat (sent to please the Just Bleed God): Gaethje

LOL!! Well, no one will ever mistake him for a sacrificial lamb.

Right between Tony and the dude in his wall

The opposite actually, under fedor but I think he destroy jonessorry for my bad English jones steroid take make for unfair fights in my country we stone cheater to death

That’s a tad bit excessive mate. Maybe we don’t have to kill him, but ostracize him. That’s enough.

A lot of fighters are ahead of Fedor on the GOAT list
Agreed, there are plenty of guys with 10 year 30+ fight win streaks, 15 or more top 10 wins depending on your source for rankings and a resume that reads like a who's who of UFC HW champions and drew the blueprint for what it takes to succeed at the highest level of MMA.

In reality the guy was a total bum but for some reason people still want to put him at #1 in GOAT poll's, shits weird....

Decent trolling attempt OP. Clearly caught a few fish
Well played.
giphy.gif

Back