Where do I get a training tire big one for free

lwbrawler

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if you had some ideas or places you guys actually got big tires from(tractor or big truck tires for training). The key is getting them for free. You know to do tire lifts and drags, and sledge hammer hits. I tired to do search for it with no help.

Also i live in south florida and farm lands are not that common as lets say somewhere in the midwest.

Check out any shops that installs truck tires and grab one they replaced. Costs them $ to get rid of the take-offs.

any place that installs big tires, also try big construction companies that has machinary that uses the big tires. They have to pay to dispose of them as well.

Don't junk yards give them away for free? They could possibly have some big tires that had a hole in them or if it was faulty.

We have gotten 450-900+ lbs tires for free from tractor tire stores. If you can pick it up, they are more then happy to let you have them.

www.SSFgear.com

check out the dump if you're completely out of options man, it's worth a shot.

There are junkyards filled with nothing but hundreds of thousands of tires. There should be at least one of them that is the size youre looking for.

yeah i was also thinking the same thing , about how the hell do you get or pick up a 900lb tire..lol

lol..shit they weight 900 pounds i thought more like 250-350 . how am i going to get this moving. damn

if anyone is in the gta or york region area i may have found a hook up on bg ass tires. I just have to confirm with the managment but a yard guy said it should be ok. I'll find out this week i hope. If there is any interest

lol..shit they weight 900 pounds i thought more like 250-350 . how am i going to get this moving. damn

They weigh a-lot of different weights. I train with a 300 and a 350 lb tire.

Dump is a good idea..also if there is a landfill by you i guarantee they have a few.

Get a truck and a ramp or wood. Heck if your lucky enough and get it at a construction site they may even drop it in your drop with a backhoe

got mine at a tire shop. they had a bunch of old ones so i asked for one.

Sit inside it and roll it home.New extreme sport?

Hey I was wondering if you had some ideas or places you guys actually got big tires from(tractor or big truck tires for training). The key is getting them for free. You know to do tire lifts and drags, and sledge hammer hits. I tired to do search for it with no help.

good luck with that bro. it took me forever to find one but when i did, now i could plenty of them...thats how the world works...but i live in Ca so i cant help u out

Back