Where Did All The Conor Haters Go?

Conor is irrelevant. Why hate on retired fighters?

Max was an infant suckling
Eddie is a bum. Gaethje is just a bigger bum.
Gaethje fights like someone who has had 10 pints and snorted a few lines

Terrible to watch from a technical point of view but entertaining as hell

Why cut weight when you can just juice, eh? lmao

pride boy living in cheetoh world triggered

Triggered....yawn. More like...bored of your repetitive conor nuthugger vitriol.

Well, good to see you guys are still active. When Conor decides to actually fight, maybe you guys can be taken seriously again. For now, you're just noise.

>Aldo
>Cub Swanson
>Llamas
>Stephens

Conor
>Aldo
>Max
>Chad
>Dustin
>Dennis

LOL, not even close to Conor!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you serious? Max was not a ranked opponent when Conor beat him. Neither was DENNIS SIVER lol. Chad was on 10 days notice. Aldo was a flash KO. Poirier lol you can't be serious.

Holloway beat Aldo TWICE and with an excellent performance both times. Holloway defended his belt. Conor's resume at 145 is basically Aldo and no camp Chad Mendes. 2 top 5 wins in his whole career at 145. Lol please.

This is MMA. Conor is not irrelevant in any discussion, take a look around this forum.
Also like I said, Conor never lost FW belt in a fight & last guy to beat Holloway.
and also the only other guy to beat Aldo. He's gonna come up in the discussion, no need to get triggered
You misspelled cuckroach dude.

Triggered....yawn. More like...bored of your repetitive conor nuthugger vitriol.

Well, good to see you guys are still active. When Conor decides to actually fight, maybe you guys can be taken seriously again. For now, you're just noise.

We're all facts. While you dorks go around shouting Conor won't win, then cry about every excuse in the book, that's only thing that actually gets repetitive and old.

Nobody takes you guys serious. That's why despite you're incessant crying, Conor is the double greatest and most beloved MMA fighter there is. Deal with it little man.

We're all facts. While you dorks go around shouting Conor won't win, then cry about every excuse in the book, that's only thing that actually gets repetitive and old.

Nobody takes you guys serious. That's why despite you're incessant crying, Conor is the double greatest and most beloved MMA fighter there is. Deal with it little man.

When/If he ever fights again, I'll pay attention to your nonsense.

Sorry your hero let you down.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you serious? Max was not a ranked opponent when Conor beat him. Neither was DENNIS SIVER lol. Chad was on 10 days notice. Aldo was a flash KO. Poirier lol you can't be serious.

Holloway beat Aldo TWICE and with an excellent performance both times. Holloway defended his belt. Conor's resume at 145 is basically Aldo and no camp Chad Mendes. 2 top 5 wins in his whole career at 145. Lol please.

Yes, I'm serious because I don't cry and makes a bunch of excuses like you. No wonder you're a broke bum, you probably sit there telling government assistance it's all because of Conor.

>Aldo
>Cub Swanson
>Llamas
>Stephens

Conor
>Aldo
>Max
>Chad
>Dustin
>Dennis

LOL, not even close to Conor!
Yes it is...

Went 2x 3 rounds with Aldo and finished him in both...more impressive than landing one punch...
Are you trying to say that...guys like Stephens Swanson and Lamas are not better wins than Siver (who somehow was suddenly ranked as a top 10 when his fight with Coldor was about to happen?)?

And don't even try to bother me with a 10 camp Mendes...

When/If he ever fights again, I'll pay attention to your nonsense.

Sorry your hero let you down.

Unlike you, I'm not invested in this at all. I could careless if he fights again. I don't believe that is close to being the case, but unlike other Sherdorks here I don't weigh myself down with other people's personal decisions.

Hater here, so what if Eddie and Max won? at least they FIGHT not like your jabroni hero who's fighting mobsters and waiting for some miraculous money fight by pushing uncle dana and begging for a rematch with floyd.

MCG is wasting his prime, move on.

there 2 tough guys that get hit a lot. neither are world beater future goats or anything crazy, but they can take a punch and give one back, beating them isn't that impressive, losing to them isn't that big of a deal in the same sense tho.

The way conor beat eddie was impressive tho
That body work by Alvarez was impressive as fuck.
And he had a great run to the title.

McGregor did make him look like an amateur in that fight.

As champions at LW in my opinion
they're equivalent.

Unlike you, I'm not invested in this at all. I could careless if he fights again. I don't believe that is close to being the case, but unlike other Sherdorks here I don't weigh myself down with other people's personal decisions.

okay.....

...looks like this guy is running out of material to defend Conor...now he has to reach for something else

Yes it is...

Went 2x 3 rounds with Aldo and finished him in both...more impressive than landing one punch...
Are you trying to say that...guys like Stephens Swanson and Lamas are not better wins than Siver (who somehow was suddenly ranked as a top 10 when his fight with Coldor was about to happen?)?

And don't even try to bother me with a 10 camp Mendes...

Never knew taking 15 minutes to finish a fight was more impressive than taking 13 seconds. Maybe you should let Conor know he should stop knocking people out so fast so he can look better! lmao

Sivir was also ranked 10 his whole career you dork, go learn about some MMA.

Don't bother with 10 camp Mendes? First of all, learn to English!

Second, I can only assume you mean 10 PEDs Mendes, because that's the reality of that. Guy was in shape, Conor had short notice too. Conor hadn't been able to train because of a knee injury in camp. Conor still went in and straight blasted the guy. So maybe before you start crying with your excuses learning a little bit about the situations at hand so you don't come across as blatantly stupid.

Back