Where can i buy some Split Seam fighting shorts?

ufcfan101 said:
What are some websites that sell fighting shorts. i went to www.sprawl.tv and they are sold out. Any other websites?

We are coming up with the new design and model by the end of the month. We will have 2 versions , with or without the leg slit . Fabric : Stretched Micro Fiber.

RFW

PS : We have few left in the old style , what is your size though ?

Hey ufcfan101, we do have a large selection of Grappling shorts, check out our new Camo Model:

BFWX-002-CAM.jpg

> Triple stitch on major seams.
>> Double string tie on waist, cross-side waist band.
>>> Ultra strong Stretch Microfiber fabric construction (thicker, stronger and more confortable than Nylon).
>>>> Wider legs and split up each leg to allow more confort and mobility.
>>>>> Mouth Guard pocket.

We also have it in black.

Click here to browse thru our selection.

Thanks.

BFW TEAM

ufcfan101 said:
What are some websites that sell fighting shorts. i went to www.sprawl.tv and they are sold out. Any other websites?

Sorry for the confusion. We are not sold out of all our shorts. We are sold out of the Frank Mir Cross Trainer but we do have the split seam in the 2006 edition. We are out of red in some sizes but we have black in all sizes. Yellow will be available next week.

If you have any questions just email me at [email protected].

Steve

also, atama has some pretty nice split seamed shorts. I own a pair and they're pretty nice.

jiujitsuprogear.com has some nice Koral shorts as well. It seems like half the guys at Abu Dhabi were wearing them.

Back