Where are they now: Sam Morgan?

Was he the "Alaskan Assasin" guy on TUF?

he got knocked out by Duane Ludwig in 2008 and then died maybe

i don't know theres nothing after that

he got knocked out by Duane Ludwig in 2008 and then died maybe

i don't know theres nothing after that
well fuck, i hope the dude didnt die lol

i guess it isnt surprising bang knocked him out. on a good night bang could ko most guys within 20 lbs of his weight.

He KO'd Ludwig in a previous fight before TUF. No Idea what happened to him but he had some epic mutton chops.

Is that the guy Rashad kicked in the dome?

That is Sam Hoger

Morgan was on TUF 2, with Hughes and Franklin as coaches and Joe Daddy, Luke, Melvin, Burkman etc., at 170.

Sam was a beloved poster on sherdog at one time.

Members would greet him with wonderful compliments like "what's up sausage tits?"

Members would greet him with wonderful compliments like "what's up sausage tits?"

0SoI9r8.gif

Was he the dude who got worked by Forrest Petz? I think there was a 10-6 round in there.

The squeeze.

Always got him confused w Sam Sheridan, who wrote that mma book

I'd post sausage tits pics of Hoger, cause some of them are awfully striking, but I'm on my phone

Compulsory "where's Philip Miller?"

Was he the dude who got worked by Forrest Petz? I think there was a 10-6 round in there.

The squeeze.

Always got him confused w Sam Sheridan, who wrote that mma book

I'd post sausage tits pics of Hoger, cause some of them are awfully striking, but I'm on my phone

you mean you don't have them on your phone?

you mean you don't have them on your phone?
I had them, of course, but had to clear room to accommodate an influx of more important images, like Ronda's post-defeat flat buttocks in her embrace with Edmond

Wow. Sam Morgan.

I watched a friend of mine beat him in a pro fight well before he got on TUF. Looks like things went straight downhill at the end of his career.

His KO loss to Burkman was an extremely brutal underrated finish.

His KO loss to Burkman was an extremely brutal underrated finish.
I came here to post this.

Morgan was out after the slam, the following up elbows were brutal.

Back