• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where’s Codpiece?

myjohnson9

GOAT
@Silver
Reaction score
Codpiece has been nominated for poster of the year numerous times, and I think I caused his esuicide

So @Codpiece, if you’re reading this

I don’t care that you lost the T-shirt bet against me. I don’t care if I never get to see your jiggling belly full frontal on sherdog.

I just want my friend back. The guy who talks me down whenever Fedor loses. Who talks me down after arguing with a conor nuthugger. Who reminds me that Jesus loves me, no mater how mad you assholes make me.

Please come back to me

*Mods feel free to move this after I get roasted

Profile says he was here SB Sunday.

Codpiece and myjohnson9, huh?

I suppose you two go well together.

interesting way to come out of the closet TS

Yeah man, and what about @pal Johnson?

I used to enjoy downloading his highlight videos

Codpiece has been nominated for poster of the year numerous times, and I think I caused his esuicide

So @Codpiece, if you’re reading this

I don’t care that you lost the T-shirt bet against me. I don’t care if I never get to see your jiggling belly full frontal on sherdog.

I just want my friend back. The guy who talks me down whenever Fedor loses. Who talks me down after arguing with a conor nuthugger. Who reminds me that Jesus loves me, no mater how mad you assholes make me.

Please come back to me

*Mods feel free to move this after I get roasted

I’ll be your friend, dude. You can lean on me when you’re not strong. We can paint each other’s toes and shit.

Did you check your anus? Could be in hiding.

What secret forum is this from? I barely recognize any of the posters.

1405c7a43f3485be46b121854f411532.jpg

Back