When you want to roll, but you're afraid of the Rona

syqnys

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If your gym has to close because of the Rona, like mine has, just ask your coach if you can do this to keep it open.

By the by, if you did want to get one: today’s probably the day. Black friday price slashes until midnight

https://us.tatamifightwear.com/collections/mens-licenced-rash-guards
Thanks for the heads up, bro. It is sort of funny, Iron Maiden is basically my favorite band but Slayer is one of my least-favorite bands. Maybe, somewhere, someday, I will have a grappling contest against an owner of a Slayer rashguard who hates Iron Maiden (though Slayer did start out as a Maiden cover band).

Thanks for the heads up, bro. It is sort of funny, Iron Maiden is basically my favorite band but Slayer is one of my least-favorite bands. Maybe, somewhere, someday, I will have a grappling contest against an owner of a Slayer rashguard who hates Iron Maiden (though Slayer did start out as a Maiden cover band).

I’m shamefully unfamiliar with both of their work, in any kind of substantial enough way to make a judgement. Both of their artwork has always caught my eye, though.

I almost want to get the rashguards just because the artwork is great; but I’m not quite enough of a schmuck to buy the shirt of a band I don’t know about

I’m shamefully unfamiliar with both of their work, in any kind of substantial enough way to make a judgement. Both of their artwork has always caught my eye, though.

I almost want to get the rashguards just because the artwork is great; but I’m not quite enough of a schmuck to buy the shirt of a band I don’t know about
Nah, that wouldn't make you a schmuck. Just means they did a good job with their album artwork. I mean, the artwork is supposed to have that effect, right?

Lol. A 20 something at my gym and I got all excited and started talking to him about maiden and he looked at me like I was speaking in Latin. Turns out he bought it cuz he thought it looked cool. I was crushed.
Yeah, I've been there bro.

When you want to roll, but you're afraid of Arona.

ricardo_arona_400x400.jpg

Nah, that wouldn't make you a schmuck. Just means they did a good job with their album artwork. I mean, the artwork is supposed to have that effect, right?

Lol. A 20 something at my gym and I got all excited and started talking to him about maiden and he looked at me like I was speaking in Latin. Turns out he bought it cuz he thought it looked cool. I was crushed.

There’s only one hashguard you might catch me in on the mats, where you & all the ladies will want to stop me & ask me about that ones

image72.png

There’s only one hashguard you might catch me in on the mats, where you & all the ladies will want to stop me & ask me about that ones

image72.png
I don't know man, that's playing with fire, might get you rolled upon Brazilian style for copping Laranja's style...you seen what he did to Bravo...

I don't know man, that's playing with fire, might get you rolled upon Brazilian style for copping Laranja's style...you seen what he did to Bravo...

I think you have it backwards. Wearing his hashguard would give me street cred props from Renatch, for showing (non-child) supportch.

Now, if I were wearing a Vinny Magalesh hashie, on the other hand...

Back