When you see your boy from Jersey in the crowd at UFC 227 n climb the cage to celebrate your KO win

Let's Dance

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Alex Perez (21-4) had an impressive 1st round victory against tough undefeated fighter Jose “Shorty” Torres on the early prelims...

After his win, he climbed the cage and appeared to point to someone in the crowd and what the camera operator captured was a glorious sight to behold, and perhaps the second coming of our Just Bleed God...I present to you fair Sherdoggers, the Just Tweek God:

His hand speed, his test levels, his fashion sense...not your average UFC fan, and whether or not Perez actually knew this guy, he is certainly a role model for how everyone should behave after witnessing a most satisfying display of savagery.

Alex Perez (21-4) had an impressive 1st round victory against tough undefeated fighter Jose “Shorty” Torres on the early prelims...

After his win, he climbed the cage and appeared to point to someone in the crowd and what the camera operator captured was a glorious sight to behold, and perhaps the second coming of our Just Bleed God...I present to you fair Sherdoggers, the Just Tweek God:

His hand speed, his test levels, his fashion sense...not your average UFC fan, and whether or not Perez actually knew this guy, he is certainly a role model for how everyone should behave after witnessing a most satisfying display of savagery.

Someone please insert him into Ronda Shadow Boxing gif

980x.gif

No doubt, dude is a threat at 125 and is in a great camp. Will be ranked soon, I think he called out Sasaki which would be an awesome matchup.
Pretty much every matchup is awesome for him right now, but I would say why do Sasaki (a grappler) when you can do Scoggins or Nguyen?

It's a glorious gif, not only for the cerebral ballsy tweak but also the goon dropping the hammer in the background like a baws. UFC brings out the finest in every city they go to.

Last edited:
It's a glorious gif, not only for the cerebral ballsy tweak but also the goon dropping the hammer in the background like a baws. UFC brings out the finest in every city they go to.
It's just too slow. I prefer...

giphy.gif

I was underwhelmed by your thread, TS

After closer inspection I'm leaning towards that gentlemen having a disability. Look at his mate to the left of screen and the look the Rockhold Doppleganger carer on the right is giving him.

It's just too slow. I prefer...

giphy.gif

I like the slowmo version, mainly because you can see the subtleties of desperation in Torres' defense. Watch as he goes from high guard, to throwing, rolling punches and then clinching in the space of a few seconds, all the while eating a feast of hard shots from a thousand angles.

Last edited:

It’s truly a GIF that keeps on giving lol, everyone seated nearby was basking in the glow of his god-like aura.

<DCWhoa>

Somehow I didn’t even notice the hammer drop, blinded by the guido greatness front and center.

<TheWire1>

I'm no lip reader, but I know when a man is screaming "Bro!" with everything they're worth.

Much hespect.

It’s truly a GIF that keeps on giving lol, everyone seated nearby was basking in the glow of his god-like aura.

<DCWhoa>

Somehow I didn’t even notice the hammer drop, blinded by the guido greatness front and center.

<TheWire1>

There's actually a brotha in a black UFC shirt dropping "a hammer" AND Spectacles in the red UFC shirt dropping "the hamma"

Fuckin glorious

4049182-ufc+fan.gif

Back