• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When you rate something it's all about relativity...why do you think Obamacare is so horrible?

I'm pretty sure that logic or logical metaphor's, no matter how well or often presented, will have no effect here.
yea, fo sho, if ppl die b/c they can't afford health care, then that's god telling you...
giphy.gif

GET OVER HERE!!!

Only dumb shit conservatives hate the idea of universal helsthcsre at half the cost of what we pay now.

Come down there pancakes. You are so one sided that you can't even comprehend something that doesn't support your views. Now you're throwing a shit fit, because I had to break it down for you. For what it's worth I'm all for universal healthcare, It's just that Obamacare was not the answer.
You aren't presenting an opposite side nor have you "broken" anything down, you are just bitching about how Obamacare sucks.

You can be a child and keep complaining about how Obamacare sucks with no comparison for context but you just come off as a whiney little bitch.

If Obamacare isn't the answer what option was? What could have Obamacare been based on real options that Obama chose not to make it? If having health care you think is great is a reality why don't we have it?

You aren't presenting an opposite side nor have you "broken" anything down, you are just bitching about how Obamacare sucks.

You can be a child and keep complaining about how Obamacare sucks with no comparison for context but you just come off as a whiney little bitch.

If Obamacare isn't the answer what option was? What could have Obamacare been based on real options that Obama chose not to make it? If having health care you think is great is a reality why don't we have it?
I'll bet you really like the part about staying on your moms plan until 26.... :rolleyes:

Obamacare hurt the working middle class. That's never a good thing.
I am working middle class and my insurance didn't remotely change. My dad is also working middle class and his didn't change either....

it can help people you give money to. why dont you help them, do you not have a conscience?

We shouldn't have to. Our society is incredibly prosperous. Generosity and charity should be implied and be mandatory for participating and succeeding in our society.

The difference between you and I, I feel bad about not being able to help everyone and you think they shouldn't be helped, or best case you think only certain groups should be helped over others.

All men are created equal.

the governments job is to protect my life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. it is there to defend my rights, not fuck over one citizen to improve the wellbeing of another

if liberals want to help poor people, they can donate to charity like conservatives do

Come on bro.

You certainly seem smart enough to realize that "fucking over one citizen to improve the wellbeing of another" is something that is perpetuated by both parties.

Conservatives seem to want a hands-off approach to helping people unless you are talking about corporate welfare and bailing out billionaires who make bad business decisions, want no-interest loans, subsidies, no-bid-no-risk defense contracts, etc. Liberals want a hands-off approach unless it's helping a poor schmuck who can't afford health insurance.

Ya, there are people who are lazy and abuse the system. But corporate welfare costs exponentially more.

CorporateWelfare.jpg

We shouldn't have to. Our society is incredibly prosperous. Generosity and charity should be implied and be mandatory for participating and succeeding in our society.

The difference between you and I, I feel bad about not being able to help everyone and you think they shouldn't be helped, or best case you think only certain groups should be helped over others.

All men are created equal.

i donate to march of dimes and feed the children every month

you want rich people to pay for your shit and will only part with a small amount of money if rich people are forced, at gunpoint to give up a lot more

thats the difference between you and me. yet you want to take the moral high ground by being generous with other peoples money and assume that if i dont agree with your solution, it means that i dont care about the people you claim to want to help.

if you couldn't afford it in the first place, you don't deserve it at a reduced cost, by having others pay for your bad life choices.

You should tell Sallie Mae the same thing. You are worried about peanuts when billionaires who make bad choices fuck you for tens of thousands of dollars in taxes every year.

Come on bro.

You certainly seem smart enough to realize that "fucking over one citizen to improve the wellbeing of another" is something that is perpetuated by both parties.

Conservatives seem to want a hands-off approach to helping people unless you are talking about corporate welfare and bailing out billionaires who make bad business decisions, want no-interest loans, subsidies, no-bid-no-risk defense contracts, etc. Liberals want a hands-off approach unless it's helping a poor schmuck who can't afford health insurance.

Ya, there are people who are lazy and abuse the system. But corporate welfare costs exponentially more.

CorporateWelfare.jpg

i dont agree with most corporate subsidies and i never agree with any bailouts

but just because one bad thing exists, it doesnt mean we should do other bad things

I like how you keep calling me a child as you hurl low brow middle school insults at me.:D I'm not a politician so I don't have the answers on how to impose a successful universal healthcare plan, but it shouldn't included financial penalties for someone that doesn't want to pay for coverage that has a $9000 delectable.

Like I said Obamacare hasn't been something I've ever had to deal with, but the people I know that have gotten it that were previously uninsured are not happy with it.

i donate to march of dimes and feed the children every month

you want rich people to pay for your shit and will only part with a small amount of money if rich people are forced, at gunpoint to give up a lot more

thats the difference between you and me. yet you want to take the moral high ground by being generous with other peoples money and assume that if i dont agree with your solution, it means that i dont care about the people you claim to want to help.

Here you are assuming that I don't donate to charity and I wouldn't be one of the people getting taxed.

To me this isn't generosity or charity.

It's applying the Constitution and Bill of Rights to the reality of modern living.

I like how you keep calling me a child as you hurl low brow middle school insults at me.:D I'm not a politician so I don't have the answers on how to impose a successful universal healthcare plan, but it shouldn't included financial penalties for some that doesn't want to pay for coverage that has a $9000 delectable.

Like I said Obamacare hasn't been something I've ever had to deal with, but the people I know that have gotten it that were previously uninsured are not happy with it.

It is rather inconvenient to have to pay for your health care when you when you used to just not pay for your health care, how unfortunate.

Here you are assuming that I don't donate to charity and I wouldn't be one of the people getting taxed.

To me this isn't generosity or charity.

It's applying the Constitution and Bill of Rights to the reality of modern living.

because you said many times you dont, you want other people taxed

youre idea of having a conscience is being generous with other peoples money. embarrassing

It is rather inconvenient to have to pay for your health care when you when you used to just not pay for your health care, how unfortunate.

No it's more like this...

Pre-Obamacare - It sucks having healthcare out there that you can't afford to use.

Post-Obamacare- It sucks having to pay for healthcare that you can't afford to use.

I'm not saying that this applies to everybody, but there are people out there to whom it does.

i dont agree with most corporate subsidies and i never agree with any bailouts

but just because one bad thing exists, it doesnt mean we should do other bad things

I agree.

It just seems a little funny to me that people would complain about stubbing their toe when they are bleeding profusely from the head....

I like how you keep calling me a child as you hurl low brow middle school insults at me.:D I'm not a politician so I don't have the answers on how to impose a successful universal healthcare plan, but it shouldn't included financial penalties for someone that doesn't want to pay for coverage that has a $9000 delectable.

What was low brow?

Back