When will we have 10-9.5 rounds?

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Its ABSURD, that Round 4 is the same 10-9 as round 3 or Round 5 where Bisping got crane kicked to the face and got rocked.

What MMA is saying is this "Apples are the same as oranges, fuck you viewer! See ya"

IF your fighter would have won, you would not be here right now starting this thread, crying about the scoring system!!

TS, see ya!!

giphy.gif

I don't see why we'd need half points; there's 8 full points between 1 and 10. You'd really only need to go down to using 10-5s to fix the problem with scoring.

10-10 Same as now
10-9 Close round
10-8 Clear round
10-7 Dominant round
10-6 Beatdown
10-5 MURDER! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THE FIGHT!

Then get some better judges and let them watch the broadcast without commentary, so they can actually have a proper view of the action, and judging will be more or less fixed.

If Bisping got a 10-9.5 round 4 then he still would have won genius.

Why don't we just scored rounds with 20 points? So instead of 9.5 he just gets 19 points.

Until the 10 point must system is changed, it doesn't matter. Round 4 is the only questionable round, but I really saw the fight as a draw.

The point system can only change if they use MMA educated judges. Should be a zero point start and they have to earn points.

No, just no. Judges have to know when to score 10-8, that's all.

Sorry but thats not even close to a good idea. I really hate when people have these arguments that there should be 10-10 rounds, 10-7 rounds, and now half point rounds? None of these things are going to help the sport

So many salty Silva fans and Bisping haters crying in their parents basements today. I love it.

Back