When was the last time you spend money on new game?

Last full-sticker purchase was Monsieur Clancy's The Division 2. The edition I'd picked up (Ultimate) wasn't worth it for the price hike (110€, can you believe that rubbish?) and shame on me for never learning that some developers/pubs aren't worth a preorder, full stop – Ubi being one of them. I was singularly looking forward to the title so I threw caution to the wind with that one; fun game but no real QoL need for bells and whistles outside vanilla.

Last discounted purchase was AC Odyssey for the Deluxe package, which I'm still playing; at a 30€ pittance, I've gotten my money back from the experience and then some. No regrets there. Because I picked up well into life, the Ubi curse of beta-state at worldwide launch was a nonissue.

Next full-sticker purchase might be something called A Plague Tale, which my friend has been hounding me to get but I know little of; she and I compete oft enough for trophies and also coop together for good craic so there's that. She's part of a larger French team I play shooters with and would prefer staying in the madam's good graces, aayy.

Next preorder will be for The Surge 2. I want to support Deck13. If you want to show them love, check it out here. It drops in exactly 30 days.

Bought one of those old hexagon-based strategy games a while back. Cant quite remember if it was panzer, allied, pacific or fantasy general. I kept trying to get various editors and mods to work with them, meaning I downloaded abandonware versions as well.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

One day I left work and it had came out recently and I said skip it
life is too short... type moments. I purchased it full price and grabbed an extra controller
for the kids.

Game is lots of fun.

About an hour ago, Remnant From The Ashes. Just waiting for the download to finish.

Hitman 2? I also recently bought into a gaming account with like 200 games for like 3 bucks. I just play everything offline

gears of war 3

Mortal Kombat 11 but I’m craving an RPG as of late. Might check out Dragon Quest 11 but I may also just save my money for Borderlands 3.

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled,. Got it for PS4, loving it so far!!! .

Work gives me steam gift cards about 20 bucks every month or so. So I guess the last game I purchased was overwatch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back