when shev eventually gets the belt

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
who would come close to beating her? how many title defences does she have in her.. I think at least 4

not that hard to know who im talking about pleb.

Yeah, but the uber-gheigh nick-name =

0 / 10

jEotFedLT9O5or8ZA8jo_second%20story%20trust%20fall.gif

I don’t think there’s any threats in that division for her. Some may come along in a few years but it’s the bullet’s show @125

To be honest, this division shouldn't even exist. Nunes has no one to face now.

There were only around 20-25 135ers active at a given time before the 125 title.

Who will Schevchenko face if she wins?

Shevy.. do you love me..

Well Val can always rematch Carmouche, who has a stoppage win over the aforesaid - of course the Shevchenko cult will say that came from an illegal upkick; whatever it's still an L and none of us have actually seen film.

The funny thing is Nicco has wins over the 4, 7, 9 and 14 in the UFC 125 rankings, while Val just has that loss against number 6. So plenty of matchups if Shevchenko happens to win. Can you imagine what snooze fests some of those fights would be. Val v Chookagian for example, be careful what you wish for.

There are a few young guns outside the UFC that could be next in line eventually. If Shev beats Nicco handily then I think maybe Davis could be a threat. Sarj would have a punchers chance but I think she’d get lit up

I just wanna see her vs my boo Veronica Macedo, don't care about ratings shit <{jackyeah}>

I wonder what happens after her sister wins a few fights.

That's when things get interesting. Does Tiger Muay Thai pay people to praise her or will they just ignore her and focus on her sister? Does the Valentina Cult here start hating her and wishing her dead like they do for all of Valentina's other opponents? We'll have to see

That's when things get interesting. Does Tiger Muay Thai pay people to praise her or will they just ignore her and focus on her sister? Does the Valentina Cult here start hating her and wishing her dead like they do for all of Valentina's other opponents? We'll have to see
Valentina Derangement Syndrome

Back