When Rosholt beats Struve he will be close to title shot

Polar Bears

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I can't wait, Rosholt signed to fight Struve at UFC 193 and its gonna be another win for Rosholt which means thats 7 wins in UFC for him now and he is the most active UFC HW on the roster, no one can stop him. Most of the other HW's barely fight, 2 fights a year, but Rosholt 5 or 6 fights a year.. well thats him a pure warrior. He's working his way to the title and I can't wait because I just know for pure fact he is gonna be the champ.

To be honest Rosholt is the best wrestler by far in the UFC, any weight class, the most winning wrestler EVER in Oklahoma state history, the man who dominated Daniel Cormier at Oklahoma state easily. Rosholt would wrestle Werdum to death if they were to fight tomorrow, his top control is too good and he would beat Werdum by decision 50-45, without question. Werdum's gonna be like 40 when Rosholt gets his hands on him, its gonna be a shock for everyone but not for me.

Rosholt won but he isn't anywhere close to a titleshot.

Are you trolling? At least i hope that, because if not, .... well, not very smart post

He can definitely beat alot of top contenders, he's got a glass chin though. He can definitely beat guys with his wrestling, but if he gets caught then he's gone. Even Tim Johnson nearly finished him.

giphy.gif

J-Rosh, P4P IMO, criminally underrated, can't wait for him to dethrone Werdum and back rub the shit out of the division.

His chin and lack of smooth entry to the take down is going to hold him back. I favor Struve over him but am not confident in my pick. Rosholt is def a threat I just don't see him being champion. You never know though this is HW and this is MMA.

His chin and lack of smooth entry to the take down is going to hold him back. I favor Struve over him but am not confident in my pick. Rosholt is def a threat I just don't see him being champion. You never know though this is HW and this is MMA.

You still see Belcher as a champion?

People will laugh about Rosholt but I have seen him wrestle in person at 2 events and he is a bad ass wrestler, he would beat Cain Velasquez in a wrestling match, trust me guys.

Struve always wets the bed, so I think Rosholt by unanimous decision

He's terrible to watch but mad props to him for being so active.

Fuck it, feed him to Fedor

Are you trolling? At least i hope that, because if not, .... well, not very smart post

He has overall mediocre skills, but he is only a step below the elite of the division. Though that is because the division sucks. He could luck he way to a title shot with the right matchups.

theyll probably make him fight everyone in the top 15 first before whomever is the champ at the time with how exciting his style is.

He's terrible to watch but mad props to him for being so active.

Fuck it, feed him to Fedor

he doesn't deserve to fight Fedor.

Rosholt is the new breed of HWs that UFC "fans" should respect.

Future champ

Struve is getting 30-27d

This sounds like a joke, and a bad one

You still see Belcher as a champion?

Eh probably not considering he's pretty much retired. I still think he has the ability but him sitting out is letting the sport pass him by. Injuries pretty much did him in, sad but happens a lot in the fight game.

Thanks for the diabetes.

Eh probably not considering he's pretty much retired. I still think he has the ability but him sitting out is letting the sport pass him by. Injuries pretty much did him in, sad but happens a lot in the fight game.

His fight with short fuse,
along with fishers fight with stout
& BJ Penn are basically what got me
into MMA. I'll always respect the dude.
Basically the first major rep for roufus sport

Back