When fighters keep hitting a guy who are clearly out

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
For some reason it really pisses me off

Ex: Francis Ngannou vs overeem, Chris Weidman on Mark Munoz, even Usman tried to do it in his only ufc ko

Is it reason to be pissed when it happens?

yes, of course there's a reason to be pissed about it, especially if that's one of your loved ones, it increases that person's chances of getting killed and possibly irreparable brain damage and they have families but brutish fighters full of adrenaline dgaf

have you not seen how often fighters stop hitting early and their opponent gets up?

it happens like 50% of the time. don't stop hitting until the referee tells you.

A lot of times it happens in a split second and they are going on instinct, and if they don't follow up the guy could recover.
Refs job to stop the fight faster.

But... I get where you are coming from.

Ex: Francis Ngannou vs overeem, Chris Weidman on Mark Munoz, even Usman tried to do it in his only ufc ko

@ 1mn40

original

It's not the fighters job to protect the other fighter, that's the job of the ref. Do I agree late stoppages can be a problem? Yeah, but it goes both ways I think to a certain extent the fighters know what they signed up for

it isn't the fighters job to stop the fight, it's the refs.

theres also adrenaline kicking in, etc.

Don't stop until the ref stops you. Just bleed.

UNLESS it's Shogun or Bones that's out [in my case]. Then it's..

Last edited:
Silva vs Bisping showed that you keep going, until a ref stops it.

hated when rampage did this.

i23245_Page2.gif

sure he may be bitter that wand fucked him up 2 times, but what he did was pretty bad.

Jeremy Stephens is a POS.Glad Aldo fucked him up.

0-89672-1

have you not seen how often fighters stop hitting early and their opponent gets up?

it happens like 50% of the time. don't stop hitting until the referee tells you.
You pretty much have to unless you knocked them out cold and know it which isn't often unless your name is Mark Hunt.

Back