@Orange
Reaction score
March 7th is too quick of a turn around,
he's not going to fight before Khabib/Tony on April 18,
UFC 250 is May 19th in Brazil,
The only way to do June would be if they announced it at the Khabib/Tony fight
But the way to make the most money is UFC 252 in July, fight week
and it's probably Jorge

March 7th isn't a quick turnaround. He literally didn't even get touched. He could fight by then if he wanted to.

The only way would be a via stunt, like a replacement at 170... or for the 155 strap :eek:

My guess is May. He wants to be ready in case Khabib or Tony pulls out so the only way to do that is having a fight in May.

if it’s against Masvidal I would assume within the next couple of months. But the only other fight I see him taking is the winner of Khabib/tony and that probably wouldn’t be till the end of the year. There’s way too much on the line for him to be risking a possible loss before that title fight.

March 7th isn't a quick turnaround. He literally didn't even get touched. He could fight by then if he wanted to.

It is possible he might have messed up his foot with that headkick, or got a hand injury.

He’d be smart to have a quick turn around and fight Masvidal in March.... it would force a short camp for Masvidal to do while Conor is coming off one and can continue it up.

if it’s against Masvidal I would assume within the next couple of months. But the only other fight I see him taking is the winner of Khabib/tony and that probably wouldn’t be till the end of the year. There’s way too much on the line for him to be risking a possible loss before that title fight.
I could see the Diaz trilogy falling somewhere just before the tony/Khabib fight though. But I think he’s saving that one to be his last big hoorah before he rides off into the sunset.

Should deffo be the 7th of March card.

It'd be a great way to give Adesanya the exposure he needs to reach a mainstream audience.

Whenever he wants against whoever he wants from the look of things

In bout tree years

Should deffo be the 7th of March card.

It'd be a great way to give Adesanya the exposure he needs to reach a mainstream audience.

248 already has two title fights. I doubt he fights there.

UFO wants him to fight Khabib after Tony, but that will probably be in 2021 with Ramadan and amount of time Khabib takes off. I know they don't want to blow the rematch with Conor on a high now, but they would make more having him keep fighting. Conor hadn't won an MMA fight since 4 years ago, a loss in boxing and MMA and STILL did the highest numbers they have done since his last fight. His brand resiliency is remarkable. He can take a loss unlike Ronda can. Get Gaethje, Nate, MAs, even a lower Pettis like guy, but just keep him scrapping and on point.

Imo, it's gotta be Gaethje or Masvidal. Then fight for the strap. He has a clear path for greatness again...

My guess is May. He wants to be ready in case Khabib or Tony pulls out so the only way to do that is having a fight in May.

You didnt read the OP huh? May's ppv is in Brazil. Hes not fighting then.

Back