• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When conor returns to fighting

. . . The men will cheer and the boys will shout
The ladies they will all turn out
And we'll all feel gay

He will destroy the lw division when he returns motivated. The top 10 have nothing for a motivated hungry mcgregor with something to prove imo. With hints of him returning i see him quickly taking the belt imo. His crisp and godly boxing and masterful use of distance and precise striking, ability to hit like a truck and punches faster than a bullet makes him deadly on the feet. Add his incredible kicks, high fight iq and his incredible toughness and heart combined with a solid ground game (brown belt in bjj and great defensive wrestling) makes him the best lw fighter atm.

The top 5 have nothing for him. Justin will meet the same fate as eddie, donald gets slept due to his inferior striking and coming up short on the big stage, tony gets put to sleep as he is hittable, chinny and can’t out pace conor, dustin goes to sleep again and khabib faces a motivated healthy mcgregor and has his terrible striking exposed.

TL DR: motivated healthy mcgregor whoops the LW division easily
Conor isnt even good. If he does fight again he wont be anything more then a gatekeeper, however, he wont like that role so he will never fight again.

check fightmetric, not dropped. He did however give Khabib his first round loss and came out looking brand new.

While cheating 15+ times.
What's your opinion on that in terms of scoring the round?

there wouldnt be any need to embarass yourself making excuses if he actually won

nate beat him on a few days notice and the judges in the 2nd fight were paid off

conor finished the fight getting pounded on his back

spent most of the fight running away

conor was tree times floyds size

floyd was retired for years

floyd was old as fuck

conor spent the night hammerfisting the back of floyds head and punching his dick, still got finished

conor had 100 million dollars to spend on his khabib camp while khabib was training with his cousins in the third world

not really sure how he can spend the night running from nate, when he knocked him down 3x. and yes, the fighted ended with conor on his back..but that was the last 20 or so seconds..conor was well aware of how much time was left in the round..which conor was winning. last second takedowns, shouldn't win rounds...calling floyd old is stupid...cause he beat Andre Berto like 2 years prior and also beating Pacman in the same year. and when you take care of yourself, age is much less of a factor...just ask bernard hopkins, who was a world champion at near 50. and conor was out for 2 years before fighting khabib...whether that effected how he fought, who knows...but up till that point, he was fighting fairly regularly...

So many people replying to the obvious troll and his alt account.

Everyone knows Conor is a top 10 155er. Probably 7-8th at best.

Fluke KO happened and he would never ever give Aldo a rematch. We all know this. Move on!

Conor can still beat a lot of lightweights but Khabib and Tony would beat him up.

he takes tony out....
lmao not to me. Mcgregor is too rich and lazy now. Maybe the McG who beat Eddie was a 50/50 or 60/40 going for Tony.
If Mcgregor doesnt ko him in the first round he is getting beaten into a bloody mess. And tbh McG’s power at lw is not that scary.

You know who else was injured? Thiago Santos, and he didn't tap like chicken.
well, Thiago provided us with medical evidence...
something McRapist failed to do... so no, he wasn't even injured.

He did that because he is a savage with more heart in his pinky finger than the rest of the 155 division
but begged his worst enemy not to break his neck ?
some heart that is! look how savage he is!

Conor03.gif

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

He beat nate on a full camp....he fought khabib after being out for 2 years....he fought and went 10 rounds with floyd, while making his pro debut.
you mean the longest training camp in MMA history !
2 years to prepare for him, and still got controlled like a small child, smashed, tapped and spit on!
2 fucking years he prepared for him and couldn't do shit!

{<jordan}

I can't believe people fall for this level of trolling.

Conor had a shattered foot that is significantly worse than a sore knee
"Monday, an MRI revealed a torn ACL, MCL and PCL on Santos’ left knee as well as a meniscus tear. Doctors suspect he may also have reinjured his right knee, which was surgically operated on prior to his gutsy performance against Jones at UFC 239."

"A sore knee".

It takes some nerve...

He is barely top 3 fw ever, conor ended him with one punch and max whooped him TWICE (conor kicked max’s ass btw) and volkanovski dominated him, your boy is a bum and ain’t top 20 ever, he aint on the level of jj, dj, cruz, conor, dc or even dan henderson. Aldo was an overrated, ufc hype machine bum and was exposed as such
Way to shit on the guy who happens to be conors greatest win

Conor was motivated against Khabi and still got finished

He loses to Khabib 9/10 times.
Tony and Conor is a very hard fight to call, they'd probably go 5/5 if they fought 10 times.
I'd like to see Conor/Dustin again.

He probably still beats the rest of the top 10 bar Gregor Gillespie.

Solid, simple bait. Well done. I mean really, bait this obvious shouldn't work. But audiences is everything. And your audience here loses it very easily at the first mention of Mcgregor.

Solid situational bait using the demographic of the board to your advantage. Strong 8.5/10. Bravo

Solid, simple bait. Well done. I mean really, bait this obvious shouldn't work. But audiences is everything. And your audience here loses it very easily at the first mention of Mcgregor.

Solid situational bait using the demographic of the board to your advantage. Strong 8.5/10. Bravo

I'm liking your transition from intern troll to quality-control troll.

I do think aside from Khabib that he'd be the easy favorite against every other Lightweight: Tony, Gaethje, Poirier, Barboza, Cerrone, etc. Conor sleeps all of these fools.

I hope GSP cuts down to 155 so he can sleep him, too
You really think connor would be an easy favorite against Tony?
xePm.gif

Back