When are the SSF gi coming?

Gsoares2 said:
Ssf do you have any pics of any of the kimonos?
You said you didnt have one of the pink, but i was wondering about others?

I hope you do a cool subtle embroidery, and not loud ugly patches.... to many of those gi's around lately.

We are only doing one embroidery on the sleeve and maybe including a patch in the package so you can do what you will.

I took a few pics and they turned out poorly. I have sent the last mock up to the factory to be used in making the finally run so I don't even have the gi with me any more. Just think of a Koral gi with the Mizuno gold weave and HCK collar.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
We are only doing one embroidery on the sleeve and maybe including a patch in the package so you can do what you will.

I took a few pics and they turned out poorly. I have sent the last mock up to the factory to be used in making the finally run so I don't even have the gi with me any more. Just think of a Koral gi with the Mizuno gold weave and HCK collar.

www.SSFgear.com

Heck I might have to hold out for one of them.

If any of you guys are beyond a A5 in size and want a gi let me know because I can have them made during this run.

www.SSFgear.com

b0b said:
Vultures...

It's not like I don't buy things from SSF...but yes, I will take whatever i can get for free. :D If anyone deserves to test it out, I'd have to say it is phenom for repping SSF all the time.

JeremiahBailey said:
It's not like I don't buy things from SSF...but yes, I will take whatever i can get for free. :D If anyone deserves to test it out, I'd have to say it is phenom for repping SSF all the time.

:D Freebies = Happy PhenoM, No Freebies = Well, you don't want to know! :icon_evil

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
Will someone get to review the gi before it gets put in your shop?

Depends on when Ron is getting them in. I'm going to be getting a Gi soon and I might pick one up if yall really want a review done. I'm always up for takin one for the Sherdog team.

Adino said:
Depends on when Ron is getting them in. I'm going to be getting a Gi soon and I might pick one up if yall really want a review done. I'm always up for takin one for the Sherdog team.
Thannks lot, I'd take one for the team as well!

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
You can test out the Xlarge one and I'll test out the medium one, deal?

XLarge reg tee fits me like a proper loose fit rashguard, it aint great.

Weonlywonsixtwo said:
They should really have gear for all sizes, it just aint fair.
Yeah i know what you mean...
Well atleast they got my size :icon_lol:
0-22600-64203-9F.jpg

They have mine too, see but I am just too lazy to Photoshop me an image that says Magnum XXXL :D

Back