When Aldo Loses his Belt to Frankie, which Division Will He Run To?

Will Frankie have to drop to 135 after Aldo kicks his leg off?

Will Frankie have to drop to 135 after Aldo kicks his leg off?

Perhaps....but in the near-term, look for Frankie to throw his hat in disgust after Aldo turns his legs and face into ground chuck, and gets announced as the winner.

he will continue to defend his belt at FW after destroying frankie "the rematch" edgar

He will file a lawsuit on Edgar for stealing his belt.

After Aldo knocks out Edgar and then defends against KZ, he's going to LW where he will fight once, get a title shot, and then be LW Champion.

I imagine aldo will get an instant rematch. I highly doubt he'll go to lightweight unless he stays undefeated in the UFC.

Aldo isn't going anywhere, theres no way that 'The Complainer' will beat him, well no reasonable way surely considering he lost his last 2 fights but still gets a 3rd title fight in a row.

I imagine aldo will get an instant rematch. I highly doubt he'll go to lightweight unless he stays undefeated in the UFC.

If Frankie doesn't finish him, this might happen. I can't believe Dana would do that to Edgar again though.

Either way, Jose is in for a thrashing.

Aldo isn't going anywhere, theres no way that 'The Complainer' will beat him, well no reasonable way surely considering he lost his last 2 fights but still gets a 3rd title fight in a row.

Why would u call Edgar a complainer??? The kid won the 2nd fight against benson and got robbed. He never complained after the fight but just said he thought he did enough to win. Edgar has heart like no one else and that will be the difference in this fight. He will take Aldo's belt and defend it for many many years.

If Aldo were to change divisions he would have to go to LW. He has a hard enough time cutting to 145

Come on son..
Frankie will go to BW and get a title shot.

They both stay at featherweight because it is obvious we are going to have a rematch after this fight no matter who wins and how.

Rematch

The real question here is:

''The Frankie ''the running midget'' Edgar loses his 3rd straight fight will he be consider the overated fighter he really is or nuthuggers will say he belongs to bantanweight?

If Frankie doesn't finish him, this might happen. I can't believe Dana would do that to Edgar again though.

Either way, Jose is in for a thrashing.

Yeah, because so far in his career Edgar has surely "trashed" a great deal of fighters. His record surely more then anything reflects this ability of his.

Fuck outta here.

Back