When A Retaliation Dick Kick Is Warranted

TheMMAnalyst

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
WTF was that BS Wood had to deal with?

1st round gets kneed in the dick so hard it lifts him off his feet, plus dude lands a follow up knee to the solar plexus before they pause it. 2nd round starts gets his dick punted immediately super hard.

Total punishment? A “hard” warning.

Sorry but if you hit me in the dick twice i’m faking a glove touch on the restart and kicking you in the dick as hard as possible.

Who gives a fuck if they take a point from you at that point? They are letting your opponent cripple you without punishment, might as well cripple him back even if you get punished.

Fucking shady ass refs as always.

gives new meaning to the term "penalty kick", am I right

giphy.gif

Tbh since refs just refuse to do their jobs in that regard, I think the penalty should be a retaliatory return shot.

Eye for an eye, nut for a nut.

WTF was that BS Wood had to deal with?

1st round gets kneed in the dick so hard it lifts him off his feet, plus dude lands a follow up knee to the solar plexus before they pause it. 2nd round starts gets his dick punted immediately super hard.

Total punishment? A “hard” warning.

Sorry but if you hit me in the dick twice i’m faking a glove touch on the restart and kicking you in the dick as hard as possible.

Who gives a fuck if they take a point from you at that point? They are letting your opponent cripple you without punishment, might as well cripple him back even if you get punished.

Fucking shady ass refs as always.
Dick kicks and steroids and knees to the dome should be legal

Throw back to Golota vs Bowe fights

Man had a chance to win both fights but decided nah fuck it, 5 dick punches coming up. In both fights. If you guys haven't seen those fights you should really watch them. Bizarre and hilarious doesn't even begin to describe it

Back